Co Author Listing * Object is Worth Six Thousand Pictures: The Egocentric, Manual, Multi-image (EMMI) Dataset, An
Ainouz Zemouche, S.[Samia]
Co Author Listing * Adapted processing of catadioptric images using polarization imaging
Includes: Ainouz Zemouche, S.[Samia] Ainouz-Zemouche, S.[Samia]
Co Author Listing * formal approach to good practices in Pseudo-Labeling for Unsupervised Domain Adaptive Re-Identification, A
* Line Matching across Catadioptric Images
* Mirror-adapted matching of catadioptric images
* Multimodal Polarimetric and Color Fusion for Road Scene Analysis In Adverse Weather Conditions
* new multimodal RGB and polarimetric image dataset for road scenes analysis, A
* Physically-admissible polarimetric data augmentation for road-scene analysis
* Polarization-Based Car Detection
* Polarization-based specularity removal method with global energy minimization
* PolarLITIS Dataset: Road Scenes Under Fog, The
* Post-aggregation stereo matching method using Dempster-Shafer theory
* robust cost function for stereo matching of road scenes, A
* Specularity removal: A global energy minimization approach based on polarization imaging
* Temporal Contrastive Pretraining for Video Action Recognition
* Towards a robust and fast color stereo matching for intelligent vehicle application
* Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Person Re-Identification through Source-Guided Pseudo-Labeling
Includes: Ainouz, S.[Samia] Ainouz, S.
15 for Ainouz, S.
Index for "a"