Co Author Listing * Dynamic texture recognition using local tetra pattern: Three orthogonal planes (LTrP-TOP)
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised clustering of mammograms for outlier detection and breast density estimation
Co Author Listing * Depth Map Quantization: How Much is Sufficient?
Co Author Listing * Toward the Detection of Permafrost Using Land-Surface Temperature Mapping
Co Author Listing * email: Amit, Y.[Yali]: amit AT galton uchicago edu
* 2D Object Detection and Recognition Models, Algorithms, and Networks
* Coarse-to-Fine Strategy for Multiclass Shape Detection, A
* computational model for visual selection, A
* Detecting Curved Edges in Noisy Images in Sublinear Time
* Efficient Annotation of Vesicle Dynamics Video Microscopy
* Generative Models for Labeling Multi-object Configurations in Images
* Graphical shape templates for automatic anatomy detection with applications to MRI brain scans
* Graphical Templates For Model Registration
* Joint Induction of Shape Features and Tree Classifiers
* Non-Linear Variational Problem for Image Matching, A
* Part-Based Statistical Models for Object Classification and Detection
* POP: Patchwork of Parts Models for Object Recognition
* Shape quantization and recognition with randomized trees
* Structural Image Restoration through Deformable Templates
Includes: Amit, Y.[Yali] Amit, Y.
15 for Amit, Y.
Co Author Listing * DEM Generation from High Resolution Multi-View Data product
* new approach for terrain analysis of lunar surface by Chandrayaan-1 data using open source libraries, A
Co Author Listing * Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis of Congenital Malformations (CM) in Israel, 2000-006.
Co Author Listing * Global-motion estimation in image sequences of 3-D scenes for coding applications
Co Author Listing * In Common Sense: Rethinking Web Search Results
Co Author Listing * Glacier Monitoring Using Frequency Domain Offset Tracking Applied to Sentinel-1 Images: A Product Performance Comparison
* Long-Term Satellite Monitoring of the Slumgullion Landslide Using Space-Borne Synthetic Aperture Radar Sub-Pixel Offset Tracking
* Mapping small reservoirs in semi-arid regions using multitemporal SAR: Methods and applications
* Multitemporal Level-1-beta Products: Definitions, Interpretation, and Applications
* New Framework for SAR Multitemporal Data RGB Representation: Rationale and Products, A
* RGB SAR product exploiting multitemporal: General processing and applications
* Sentinel-1 for Monitoring Reservoirs: A Performance Analysis
* Unsupervised Rapid Flood Mapping Using Sentinel-1 GRD SAR Images
Includes: Amitrano, D.[Donato] Amitrano, D.
8 for Amitrano, D.
Index for "a"