Co Author Listing * Hand geometry based user identification using minimal edge connected hand image graph
Co Author Listing * Light Weight Text Extraction Technique for Hand-Held Device, A
* Multi-directional local gradient descriptor: A new feature descriptor for face recognition
* robust face recognition approach through symbolic modeling of Polar FFT features, A
* Robust Segmentation Technique for Line, Word and Character Extraction from Kannada Text in Low Resolution Display Board Images, A
Includes: Angadi, S.A. Angadi, S.A.[Shanmukhappa A.]
Co Author Listing * Absolute Calibration of Optical Satellite Sensors Using Libya 4 Pseudo Invariant Calibration Site
* Absolute Radiometric Calibration of Landsat Using a Pseudo Invariant Calibration Site
* Applications of Spectral Band Adjustment Factors (SBAF) for Cross-Calibration
* Aqua and Terra MODIS RSB Calibration Comparison Using BRDF Modeled Reflectance
* Assessment of Terra MODIS On-Orbit Polarization Sensitivity Using Pseudoinvariant Desert Sites
* Characterization of Terra and Aqua MODIS VIS, NIR, and SWIR Spectral Bands' Calibration Stability
* Derive a MODIS-Based Calibration for the AVHRR Reflective Solar Channels of the NOAA KLM Operational Satellites
* Empirical Absolute Calibration Model for Multiple Pseudo-Invariant Calibration Sites
* Improvements in the On-Orbit Response Versus Scan Angle Characterization of the Aqua MODIS Reflective Solar Bands
* MODIS Reflective Solar Bands On-Orbit Calibration and Performance
* Monitoring the On-Orbit Calibration of Terra MODIS Reflective Solar Bands Using Simultaneous Terra MISR Observations
* Multitemporal Cross-Calibration of the Terra MODIS and Landsat 7 ETM+ Reflective Solar Bands
* New Approach for Temporal Stability Evaluation of Pseudo-Invariant Calibration Sites (PICS)
* On-Orbit Characterization of the MODIS SDSM Screen for Solar Diffuser Degradation Estimation
* Optimization of a Deep Convective Cloud Technique in Evaluating the Long-Term Radiometric Stability of MODIS Reflective Solar Bands
* Overall Assessment of JPSS-2 VIIRS Radiometric Performance Based on Pre-Launch Testing, An
* Results From the Deep Convective Clouds-Based Response Versus Scan-Angle Characterization for the MODIS Reflective Solar Bands
* Time-Dependent Response Versus Scan Angle for MODIS Reflective Solar Bands
Includes: Angal, A.[Amit] Angal, A.
18 for Angal, A.
Co Author Listing * Aerial Mapping and Multi-Sensors Approaches from Remote Sensing Applied to the Roman Archaeological Heritage
Includes: Angas, J. Angás, J.
Index for "a"