Antelis, J.M.[Javier M.]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Hand Movements from Non-invasive Brain Signals Using Lattice Neural Networks with Dendritic Processing
* Classification of Motor States from Brain Rhythms Using Lattice Neural Networks
* Comparison of Deep Neural Network Algorithms for Recognition of EEG Motor Imagery Signals, A
* Self-organizing Maps for Motor Tasks Recognition from Electrical Brain Signals
* Telepresence Mobile Robot Controlled With a Noninvasive Brain-Computer Interface, A
Includes: Antelis, J.M.[Javier M.] Antelis, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Enhanced event recognition in video using image quality assessment
Co Author Listing * Semi-Automatic Method for Early Detection of Xylella fastidiosa in Olive Trees Using UAV Multispectral Imagery and Geostatistical-Discriminant Analysis
Co Author Listing * Consistent Interpretation of Image Sequences to Improve Object Models on the Fly
Co Author Listing * Mobile ehealth Platform for Home Monitoring of Bipolar Disorder
* Segmentation robust to the vignette effect for machine vision systems
Co Author Listing * Depth Estimation with Light Field and Photometric Stereo Data Using Energy Minimization
* Full BRDF Reconstruction Using CNNs from Partial Photometric Stereo-Light Field Data
* Variational Fusion of Light Field and Photometric Stereo for Precise 3D Sensing within a Multi-Line Scan Framework
Includes: Antensteiner, D.[Doris] Antensteiner, D.
Antequera, M.L.[Manuel Lopez]
Co Author Listing * CrowdDriven: A New Challenging Dataset for Outdoor Visual Localization
* Disentangling Monocular 3D Object Detection: From Single to Multi-Class Recognition
* Mapillary Planet-Scale Depth Dataset
Includes: Antequera, M.L.[Manuel Lopez] Antequera, M.L.[Manuel López]
Co Author Listing * Radiometric Block Adjusment and Digital Radiometric Model Generation
Co Author Listing * 3D Reconstruction on MRI to Analyse Marbling and Fat Level in Iberian Loin
* Analyzing magnetic resonance images of Iberian pork loin to predict its sensorial characteristics
* Comparison of Algorithm Design Paradigms in Active Contours for Muscle Recognition, A
* Evolutionary Active Contours for Muscle Recognition
* Feasible Application of Shape-Based Classification
* Including 3D-textures in a Computer Vision System to Analyze Quality Traits of Loin
* Potential Fields as an External Force and Algorithmic Improvements in Deformable Models
* Recognizing marbling in dry-cured Iberian ham by multiscale analysis
* Thresholding Methods on MRI to Evaluate Intramuscular Fat Level on Iberian Ham
Includes: Antequera, T. Antequera, T.[Teresa]
9 for Antequera, T.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation and Classification of Liver Abnormalities Using Fractal Dimension
Co Author Listing * Algebraic Comparison of Synthetic Aperture Interferometry and Digital Beam Forming in Imaging Radiometry, An
* Apodization functions for 2-d hexagonally sampled synthetic aperture imaging radiometers
* Comparison of regularized inversion methods in synthetic aperture imaging radiometry
* Effect of the Polarization Leakage on the SMOS Image Reconstruction Algorithm: Validation Using Ocean Model and In Situ Soil Moisture Data
* Improving the Spatial Bias Correction Algorithm in SMOS Image Reconstruction Processor: Validation of Soil Moisture Retrievals WithIn SituData
* Kurtosis-Based Approach to Detect RFI in SMOS Image Reconstruction Data Processor, A
* Mitigation of RFIS for SMOS: A Distributed Approach
* On the Reduction of the Reconstruction Bias in Synthetic Aperture Imaging Radiometry
* Two-dimensional synthetic aperture images over a land surface scene
Includes: Anterrieu, E.[Eric] Anterrieu, E.
9 for Anterrieu, E.
Index for "a"