Co Author Listing * Adaptive-interpolative binarization with stroke preservation for restoration of faint characters in degraded documents
* Character Segmentation of Handwritten Bangla Text by Vertex Characterization of Isothetic Covers
* Character Segmentation of Hindi Unconstrained Handwritten Words
* CNN-DMRI: A Convolutional Neural Network for Denoising of Magnetic Resonance Images
* Differentiating Pen Inks in Handwritten Bank Cheques Using Multi-layer Perceptron
* efficient face recognition approach using PCA and minimum distance classifier, An
* improved contour-based thinning method for character images, An
* improvement on thinning to handle characters with noisy contour, An
* Linear Curve Fitting-Based Headline Estimation in Handwritten Words for Indian Scripts
* medial axis based thinning strategy and structural feature extraction of character images, A
* Quantitative assessment of capabilities of colour models for pen ink discrimination in handwritten documents
* Recognition of Bangla compound characters using structural decomposition
* Robust binarization of degraded documents using adaptive-cum-interpolative thresholding in a multi-scale framework
* Segmentation-based recognition system for handwritten Bangla and Devanagari words using conventional classification and transfer learning
* Shape decomposition-based handwritten compound character recognition for Bangla OCR
Includes: Bag, S.[Soumen] Bag, S.
15 for Bag, S.
Index for "b"