Cleveland, W.L.[W. Louis]
Co Author Listing * Effective automatic recognition of cultured cells in bright field images using fisher's linear discriminant preprocessing
* Multiclass cell detection in bright field images of cell mixtures with ECOC probability estimation
Co Author Listing * Reliably Creating Collision Avoidance Advisories in Piloted Simulations
Co Author Listing * Design and development of a virtual reality system for vocational rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities
Co Author Listing * Probabilistic Color Optical Flow
Co Author Listing * SMAP Level 4 Carbon Product for Monitoring Ecosystem Land-Atmosphere CO2 Exchange, The
Clevers, J.G.P.W.[Jan G. P. W.]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Water Stress of Desert Tamarugo Trees Using in situ Data and Very High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing
* Experimental Sentinel-2 LAI estimation using parametric, non-parametric and physical retrieval methods: A comparison
* Forest Cover and Vegetation Degradation Detection in the Kavango Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area Using BFAST Monitor
* Hyperspectral Reflectance Anisotropy Measurements Using a Pushbroom Spectrometer on an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle: Results for Barley, Winter Wheat, and Potato
* Mapping Reflectance Anisotropy of a Potato Canopy Using Aerial Images Acquired with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
* Merging the Minnaert-k Parameter With Spectral Unmixing to Map Forest Heterogeneity With CHRIS/PROBA Data
* Monitoring Forest Phenology and Leaf Area Index with the Autonomous, Low-Cost Transmittance Sensor PASTiS-57
* Multitemporal Unmixing of Medium-Spatial-Resolution Satellite Images: A Case Study Using MERIS Images for Land-Cover Mapping
* Optical remote sensing and the retrieval of terrestrial vegetation bio-geophysical properties: A review
* Predicting forest height using the GOST, Landsat 7 ETM+, and airborne LiDAR for sloping terrains in the Greater Khingan Mountains of China
* Reflectance Anisotropy Measurements Using a Pushbroom Spectrometer Mounted on UAV and a Laboratory Goniometer: Preliminary Results
* Using Sentinel-2 Data for Retrieving LAI and Leaf and Canopy Chlorophyll Content of a Potato Crop
Includes: Clevers, J.G.P.W.[Jan G. P. W.] Clevers, J.G.P.W.[Jan G.P.W.] Clevers, J.G.P.W.
12 for Clevers, J.G.P.W.
Index for "c"