Co Author Listing * Feature compression: A framework for multi-view multi-person tracking in visual sensor networks
* graphical model based solution to the facial feature point tracking problem, A
* group sparsity-driven approach to 3-D action recognition, A
* hybrid framework for online recognition of activities of daily living in real-world settings, A
* Pedestrian Models for Autonomous Driving Part I: Low-Level Models, From Sensing to Tracking
* Pedestrian Models for Autonomous Driving Part II: High-Level Models of Human Behavior
* Semi-supervised understanding of complex activities from temporal concepts
* Sparsity-Driven Approach to Multi-Camera Tracking in Visual Sensor Networks, A
* Sparsity-Driven Bandwidth-Efficient Decentralized Tracking in Visual Sensor Networks
* Toward Abnormal Trajectory and Event Detection in Video Surveillance
* Unsupervised discovery of human activities from long-time videos
Includes: Cosar, S.[Serhan] Cosar, S.
11 for Cosar, S.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of complex and noisy check images
* Audio-visual selection process for the synthesis of photo-realistic talking-head animations
* Audio-Visual Unit Selection for the Synthesis of Photo-Realistic Talking-Heads
* Dynamic Radial Contour Extraction by Splitting Homogeneous Areas
* Face Analysis for the Synthesis of Photo-Realistic Talking Heads
* Grading nuclear pleomorphism on histological micrographs
* image transform approach for HMM based automatic lipreading, An
* Lifelike talking faces for interactive services
* Multi-modal method for locating objects in images
* Multi-modal system for locating heads and faces
* Robust multi-modal method for recognizing objects
* System and method for triphone-based unit selection for visual speech synthesis
* Virtual Light: Digitally-generated Lighting for Video Conferencing Applications
* Visual prosody: facial movements accompanying speech
Includes: Cosatto, E. Cosatto, E.[Eric]
14 for Cosatto, E.
Index for "c"