Co Author Listing * Non-Coherent DOA Estimation via Majorization-Minimization Using Sign Information
Co Author Listing * Marine Electrical Sensing for Detecting Small Inhomogeneities
* On the Asymptotic Equivalence Between the Radon and the Hough Transforms of Digital Images
Includes: Delbary, F. Delbary, F.[Fabrice]
Co Author Listing * Comprehensive Study of Three Different Portable XRF Scanners to Assess the Soil Geochemistry of An Extensive Sample Dataset, A
Co Author Listing * Nerve Detection in Ultrasound Images Using Median Gabor Binary Pattern
* Nerve Localization by Machine Learning Framework with New Feature Selection Algorithm
* On-line learning dynamic models for nerve detection in ultrasound videos
* Ultrasound median nerve localization by classification based on despeckle filtering and feature selection
Includes: Delbos, A.[Alain] Delbos, A.
Co Author Listing * Accelerating Monte Carlo Renderers by Ray Histogram Fusion
* analysis of scale-space sampling in SIFT, An
* Analysis of the Factors Affecting Keypoint Stability in Scale-Space, An
* Anatomy of the SIFT Method
* Blind Image Deblurring using the l0 Gradient Prior
* Burst Deblurring: Removing Camera Shake Through Fourier Burst Accumulation
* Comparing feature detectors: A bias in the repeatability criteria
* Computing an Exact Gaussian Scale-Space
* Deep Video Deblurring for Hand-Held Cameras
* Differential 3D Facial Recognition: Adding 3D to Your State-of-the-Art 2D Method
* Estimating an Image's Blur Kernel Using Natural Image Statistics, and Deblurring it: An Analysis of the Goldstein-Fattal Method
* Hand-held video deblurring via efficient Fourier aggregation
* How to Reduce Anomaly Detection in Images to Anomaly Detection in Noise
* Image Anomalies: A Review and Synthesis of Detection Methods
* Is Repeatability an Unbiased Criterion for Ranking Feature Detectors?
* Learning to Reduce Defocus Blur by Realistically Modeling Dual-Pixel Data
* Modeling Realistic Degradations in Non-Blind Deconvolution
* Non-parametric sub-pixel local point spread function estimation
* Recovering the Subpixel PSF from Two Photographs at Different Distances
* Reducing Anomaly Detection in Images to Detection in Noise
* Removing Camera Shake via Weighted Fourier Burst Accumulation
* Subpixel Point Spread Function Estimation from Two Photographs at Different Distances
Includes: Delbracio, M.[Mauricio] Delbracio, M.
22 for Delbracio, M.
Co Author Listing * embedded AER dynamic vision sensor for low-latency pole balancing, An
* Event-Based Vision: A Survey
* Event-Based, 6-DOF Camera Tracking from Photometric Depth Maps
* Event-Driven Sensing for Efficient Perception: Vision and Audition Algorithms
* Feedback control of event cameras
* Fun with Asynchronous Vision Sensors and Processing
* Learning to Exploit Multiple Vision Modalities by Using Grafted Networks
* Low Power, Fully Event-Based Gesture Recognition System, A
* Retinomorphic Event-Based Vision Sensors: Bioinspired Cameras With Spiking Output
* Touchless hand gesture UI with instantaneous responses
* v2e: From Video Frames to Realistic DVS Events
Includes: Delbruck, T.[Tobi] Delbrück, T.[Tobi] (Maybe also Delbrueck, T.)Delbruck, T.
11 for Delbruck, T.
Index for "d"