Co Author Listing * Head pose estimation via probabilistic high-dimensional regression
* Robust Head-Pose Estimation Based on Partially-Latent Mixture of Linear Regressions
* Switching Linear Inverse-Regression Model for Tracking Head Pose
Includes: Drouard, V.[Vincent] Drouard, V.
Co Author Listing * Neural-Network Approach to Off-Line Signature Verification Using Directional PDF, A
* Off-line signature verification using directional PDF and neural networks
* Shape Matrices as a Mixed Shape Factor for Off-Line Signature Verification
Co Author Listing * Highly regular wavelets for the detection of clustered microcalcifications in mammograms
Co Author Listing * Frequency Shift Triangulation: A Robust Fringe Projection Technique for 3D Shape Acquisition in the Presence of Strong Interreflections
Drouin, M.A.[Marc Antoine]
Co Author Listing * Camera-projector matching using an unstructured video stream
* Camera-projector matching using unstructured video
* Characterizing the impact of optically induced blurring of a high-resolution phase-shift 3D scanner
* Efficient representation of the variant PSF of structured light system
* Fast multiple-baseline stereo with occlusion
* Geo-Consistency for Wide Multi-Camera Stereo
* High Resolution Projector for 3D Imaging
* High-speed transition patterns for video projection, 3D reconstruction, and copyright protection
* Improving Border Localization of Multi-Baseline Stereo Using Border-Cut
* Increasing the Robustness of CNN-Based Human Body Segmentation in Range Images by Modeling Sensor-Specific Artifacts
* Non-Uniform Hierarchical Geo-consistency for Multi-baseline Stereo
Includes: Drouin, M.A.[Marc Antoine] Drouin, M.A.[Marc-Antoine]
11 for Drouin, M.A.
Co Author Listing * MONNET: Monitoring Pedestrians with a Network of Loosely-Coupled Cameras
Co Author Listing * Incremental Discovery of Object Parts in Video Sequences
* MONNET: Monitoring Pedestrians with a Network of Loosely-Coupled Cameras
Includes: Drouin, S.[Stephane] Drouin, S.[Stéphane]
Co Author Listing * On-line fusion of trackers for single-object tracking
* probabilistic approach to camera pose and calibration from a small set of point and line correspondences, A
* Reliable camera pose and calibration from a small set of point and line correspondences: A probabilistic approach
* Self-motion and the perception of stationary objects
* Stereo correspondence from optic flow
* Velocity-Based Correspondence in Stereokinetic Images
* Visual Encoding of Tilt from Optic Flow: Psychophysics and Computational Modelling
Includes: Droulez, J.[Jacques] Droulez, J.
7 for Droulez, J.
Co Author Listing * Non-linear EEG Analysis of Idiopathic Hypersomnia
Co Author Listing * Computer Vision System to Localize and Classify Wastes on the Streets, A
Co Author Listing * Sparse Stereo Disparity Map Densification Using Hierarchical Image Segmentation
Includes: Drouyer, S.[Sebastien] Drouyer, S.[Sébastien]
Index for "d"