Co Author Listing * Cardiac C-Arm CT: A Unified Framework for Motion Estimation and Dynamic CT
* Digital Tomosynthesis System Geometry Analysis Using Convolution-Based Blur-and-Add (BAA) Model
* Interventional 4-D C-Arm CT Perfusion Imaging Using Interleaved Scanning and Partial Reconstruction Interpolation
* Optimized Detector Angular Configuration Increases the Sensitivity of X-ray Fluorescence Computed Tomography (XFCT)
* Precision Learning: Towards Use of Known Operators in Neural Networks
* Scatter Correction Method for X-Ray CT Using Primary Modulation: Theory and Preliminary Results
* Toward analyzing mutual interference on infrared-enabled depth cameras
* Towards Cardiac C-Arm Computed Tomography
Includes: Fahrig, R. Fahrig, R.[Rebecca]
8 for Fahrig, R.
Co Author Listing * Fully Automatic and Frame-Accurate Video Synchronization Using Bitrate Sequences
* Real-Time Search for Real-World Entities: A Survey
* Video synchronization using bit rate profiles
Index for "f"