Co Author Listing * Multiple LREK Active Contours for Knee Meniscus Ultrasound Image Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Modeling the Relationship between the Gross Domestic Product and Built-Up Area Using Remote Sensing and GIS Data: A Case Study of Seven Major Cities in Canada
* Remote Sensing Techniques As A Tool For Environmental Monitoring
* Remote sensing techniques as a tool for runoff water estimation
* Use of Remote Sensing Technique to Predict Gross Domestic Product (GDP): An Analysis of Built-Up Index and GDP in Nine Major Cities in Canada, The
Includes: Faisal, K.[Kamil] Faisal, K.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Target Recognition System Using High Resolution Radar
* Gas sensor based on octagonal hollow core photonic crystal Fiber
* High Accuracy Optical Flow Method Based on a Theory for Warping: Implementation and Qualitative/Quantitative Evaluation
* Implementation of a Modified Richardson-Lucy Method for Image Restoration on a Massively Parallel Computer to Compensate for Space-Variant Point Spread of a Charge-Coupled-Device Camera
Includes: Faisal, M.[Mohammad] Faisal, M.
Co Author Listing * Hidden semi-Markov event sequence models: application to brain functional MRI sequence analysis
* Joint filtering estimation of Stokes vector images based on a nonlocal means approach
* new paradigm to compare a subject to a statistical model. Application to the detection of skull abnormalities, A
* Topology Preserving Warping of 3-D Binary Images According to Continuous One-to-One Mappings
* Unsupervised Learning and Mapping of Active Brain Functional MRI Signals Based on Hidden Semi-Markov Event Sequence Models
Includes: Faisan, S. Faisan, S.[Sylvain]
Index for "f"