Co Author Listing * 3D Human Pose Estimation in Video With Temporal Convolutions and Semi-Supervised Training
* Bags of Spacetime Energies for Dynamic Scene Recognition
* Convolutional Two-Stream Network Fusion for Video Action Recognition
* Deep Insights into Convolutional Networks for Video Recognition
* Detect to Track and Track to Detect
* Dynamic Scene Recognition with Complementary Spatiotemporal Features
* Dynamically encoded actions based on spacetime saliency
* Grounded Human-Object Interaction Hotspots From Video
* Long-Term Feature Banks for Detailed Video Understanding
* Modeling Human Motion with Quaternion-Based Neural Networks
* Perceptual Image Sharpness Metric Based on Local Edge Gradient Analysis, A
* SlowFast Networks for Video Recognition
* Spacetime Forests with Complementary Features for Dynamic Scene Recognition
* Spatio-temporal Good Features to Track
* Spatiotemporal Multiplier Networks for Video Action Recognition
* Temporal Residual Networks for Dynamic Scene Recognition
* What have We Learned from Deep Representations for Action Recognition?
Includes: Feichtenhofer, C.[Christoph] Feichtenhofer, C.
17 for Feichtenhofer, C.
Co Author Listing * Geometric Multigrid Solver on Tsubame 2.0, A
Co Author Listing * Approximation of Matrices by Gabor Multipliers
* Fast iterative reconstruction of band-limited images from non-uniform sampling values
* Gabor Systems with Good TF-Localization and Applications to Image Processing
* On a Complementary Condition to Derivation of Discrete Gabor Expansions
Includes: Feichtinger, H.G. Feichtinger, H.G.[Hans G.]
Co Author Listing * Exploring rooftop photovoltaic cell feasibility through web-GIS
* Geovisualisation methods for exploring urban heat island effects
* Predicting Forest Age Classes from High Spatial Resolution Remotely Sensed Imagery Using Voronoi Polygon Aggregation
* Understanding Public Opinions from Geosocial Media
Includes: Feick, R.[Robert] Feick, R.[Rob]
Index for "f"