Co Author Listing * Automated Archiving of Archaeological Aerial Images
Co Author Listing * Complexity of Computing Distances between Geometric Trees
* Fundamental Geodesic Deformations in Spaces of Treelike Shapes
* Geodesic Atlas-Based Labeling of Anatomical Trees: Application and Evaluation on Airways Extracted From CT
* Geodesic exponential kernels: When curvature and linearity conflict
* Geometries on Spaces of Treelike Shapes
* Geometry and Statistics: Manifolds and Stratified Spaces
* Grassmann Averages for Scalable Robust PCA
* Means in spaces of tree-like shapes
* Network-Guided Group Feature Selection for Classification of Autism Spectrum Disorder
* Scalable Robust Principal Component Analysis Using Grassmann Averages
* Toward a Theory of Statistical Tree-Shape Analysis
* Wrapped Gaussian Process Regression on Riemannian Manifolds
Includes: Feragen, A.[Aasa] Feragen, A.
12 for Feragen, A.
Co Author Listing * New MR Brain Image Segmentation Using an Optimal Semi-supervised Fuzzy C-means and pdf Estimation, A
Feraidooni, M.M.[Mohammad Mahdi]
Co Author Listing * new approach for rotation-invariant and noise-resistant texture analysis and classification, A
* Signal-dependent interference reduction based on a new transmit covariance matrix and receive filter design for colocated MIMO radar
Co Author Listing * Abandoned Agricultural Land Identification Using Object-based Approach And Sentinel Data In the Danubian Lowland, Slovakia
* Comparison of CORINE Land Cover Data with National Statistics and the Possibility to Record This Data on a Local Scale: Case Studies from Slovakia
* Review of the Application of Remote Sensing Data for Abandoned Agricultural Land Identification with Focus on Central and Eastern Europe, A
Includes: Feranec, J. Feranec, J.[JŠn]
Co Author Listing * conditional mixture of neural networks for face detection, applied to locating and tracking an individual speaker, A
* Fast and Accurate Face Detector Based on Neural Networks, A
* Fast and Accurate Face Detector for Indexation of Face Images, A
* LISTEN: a system for locating and tracking individual speakers
* MULTRAK: a system for automatic multiperson localization and tracking in real-time
* Panorama: A What I See Is What I Want Contactless Visual Interface
Includes: Feraud, R.[Raphael] Feraud, R.[RaphaŽl] Fťraud, R.[Raphael] Feraud, R.
Co Author Listing * Real-time Decentralized Monocular SLAM
* Real-Time Monocular SLAM With Low Memory Requirements
Index for "f"