Guevara Lopez, M.A.[Miguel Angel]
Co Author Listing * Introducing ROC Curves as Error Measure Functions: A New Approach to Train ANN-Based Biomedical Data Classifiers
Includes: Guevara Lopez, M.A.[Miguel Angel] Guevara-López, M.Á.[Miguel Ángel]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Guevara, A.[Alvaro]: alvaro guevara AT vsi cs uni-frankfurt de
* Boosting segmentation results by contour relaxation
* Curvature oriented clustering of sparse motion vector fields
* Learning multi-view correspondences from temporal coincidences
* Minimum variance image interpolation from noisy and aliased samples
* Multichannel Segmentation Using Contour Relaxation: Fast Super-Pixels and Temporal Propagation
Includes: Guevara, A.[Alvaro] Guevara, A.
7 for Guevara, A.
Guevara, A.E.[Andres Echeverri]
Co Author Listing * Vision-Based Self-contained Target Following Robot Using Bayesian Data Fusion
Includes: Guevara, A.E.[Andres Echeverri] Guevara, A.E.[Andrés Echeverri]
Co Author Listing * Encoding Polysomnographic Signals into Spike Firing Rate for Sleep Staging
* New Radial Basis Function Neural Network Architecture for Pattern Classification: First Results
Co Author Listing * Environmental wireless sensor network for road traffic applications
Guevara, J.A.[J. Armando]
Co Author Listing * Two-Dimensional Run-Encoding for Quadtree Representation
Co Author Listing * Spatial Gap-Filling of ESA CCI Satellite-Derived Soil Moisture Based on Geostatistical Techniques and Multiple Regression
Guevara, M.A.[Miguel A.]
Co Author Listing * Breast Cancer Diagnosis Based on a Suitable Combination of Deformable Models and Artificial Neural Networks Techniques
* Computer Aided Diagnosis System to Detect Breast Cancer Pathological Lesions
* Set of Methods for Spontaneous ICH Segmentation and Tracking from CT Head Images
Co Author Listing * Using Deep Learning to Improve Detection and Decoding Of Barcodes
Co Author Listing * Segmentation of Short Association Bundles in Massive Tractography Datasets Using a Multi-subject Bundle Atlas
Co Author Listing * Method for Designing High-Radix Multiplier-Based Processing Units for Multimedia Applications, A
* Parametric Haar-Like Transforms in Image Denoising
Index for "g"