Co Author Listing * 3D 6-Subiteration Thinning Algorithm for Extracting Medial Lines, A
* Advances in Discrete Tomography and Its Applications
* Application of Automatic Image Registration in a Segmentation Framework of Pelvic CT Images
* Binary Tomography with Deblurring
* Discrete Tomography
* Discrete tomography in medical imaging
* Method for Automatically Segmenting the Spinal Cord and Canal from 3D CT Images
* parallel 12-subiteration 3D thinning algorithm to extract medial lines, A
* Parallel 3D 12-Subiteration Thinning Algorithm, A
* Reconstruction of 2-Valued Matrices from Their 2 Projections
* Reconstruction of Two-Directionally Connected Binary Patterns from Their Two Orthogonal Projections, The
Includes: Kuba, A.[Attila] Kuba, A.
11 for Kuba, A.
Co Author Listing * Immersive Visual Communication
Co Author Listing * Comparison of different approaches to suppress speckles in ultrasonic tomograms
Includes: Kubak, R. Kubák, R.
Co Author Listing * Omniview Motionless Camera Surveillance System
Kubar, T.L.[Terence L.]
Co Author Listing * Net Cloud Thinning, Low-Level Cloud Diminishment, and Hadley Circulation Weakening of Precipitating Clouds with Tropical West Pacific SST Using MISR and Other Satellite and Reanalysis Data
Co Author Listing * Mesh-Based Motion-Compensated Interpolation for Side Information Extraction in Distributed Video Coding
Co Author Listing * Lossless compression methods for hyperspectral images
Co Author Listing * General framework for unsupervised evaluation of quality of segmentation results
Co Author Listing * Rare event simulation for Markov random fields with application to grain growth in crystals
Index for "k"