Lefsky, M.A.[Michael A.]
Co Author Listing * Abiotic Controls on Macroscale Variations of Humid Tropical Forest Height
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 1. Model Optimization and Testing over Continental USA
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 2. Site Based Testing of the Model
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 3. Model Optimization and Testing over Continental China
* Application of Physically-Based Slope Correction for Maximum Forest Canopy Height Estimation Using Waveform Lidar across Different Footprint Sizes and Locations: Tests on LVIS and GLAS
* Electronically Steerable Flash Lidar: A Full Waveform Scanning System for Topographic and Ecosystem Structure Applications, The
* Predictions of Tropical Forest Biomass and Biomass Growth Based on Stand Height or Canopy Area Are Improved by Landsat-Scale Phenology across Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
* Prospects of photon counting lidar for savanna ecosystem structural studies
* Prospects of the ICESat-2 laser altimetry mission for savanna ecosystem structural studies based on airborne simulation data
* Tropical Deforestation and Recolonization by Exotic and Native Trees: Spatial Patterns of Tropical Forest Biomass, Functional Groups, and Species Counts and Links to Stand Age, Geoclimate, and Sustainability Goals
Includes: Lefsky, M.A.[Michael A.] Lefsky, M.A.
10 for Lefsky, M.A.
Index for "l"