Najjar Atallah, L.
Co Author Listing * Subspace-based approach for DOA estimation using pilot symbol channel identification
Includes: Najjar Atallah, L. Najjar-Atallah, L.
Co Author Listing * Bregman pooling: feature-space local pooling for image classification
* Model-based graph-cut method for automatic flower segmentation with spatial constraints
* Unsupervised Evaluation Measure of Image Segmentation: Application to Flower Image Segmentation, An
Includes: Najjar, A.[Alameen] Najjar, A.[Asma]
Co Author Listing * Estimating the leaf area of an individual tree in urban areas using terrestrial laser scanner and path length distribution model
* From TLS Point Clouds to 3D Models of Trees: A Comparison of Existing Algorithms for 3D Tree Reconstruction
* Impact Of Level Of Details In The 3d Reconstruction Of Trees For Microclimate Modeling
* Uhi Estimation Based on Aster and Modis Satellite Imagery: First Results on Strasbourg City, France
Includes: Najjar, G.[Georges] Najjar, G.
Co Author Listing * Feature selection for semi supervised learning applied to image retrieval
* Image Retrieval Using Mixture Models and EM Algorithm
Najjar, M.A.[Mayssaa Al]
Co Author Listing * compact single-pass architecture for hysteresis thresholding and component labeling, A
Co Author Listing * Compiling SA-C Programs to FPGAs: Performance Results
* High performance FPGA and GPU complex pattern matching over spatio-temporal streams
Includes: Najjar, W. Najjar, W.[Walid]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation and Acceleration of High-Throughput Fixed-Point Object Detection on FPGAs
* Heterogeneous Acceleration of HAR Applications
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Non-rigid Object Tracking by Fusing Visual and Motional Descriptors
* Adaptive on-line similarity measure for direct visual tracking
* Development of a Plug-and-Play Infrared Landing System for Multirotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
* Efficient and robust multi-template tracking using multi-start interactive hybrid search
* Low-Altitude Aerial Methane Concentration Mapping
* Robust decentralized multi-model adaptive template tracking
* Robust PCA-Based Visual Tracking by Adaptively Maximizing the Matching Residual Likelihood
Includes: Najjaran, H.[Homayoun] Najjaran, H.
7 for Najjaran, H.
Index for "n"