Co Author Listing * Architecture of a socio-conversational agent in virtual worlds
* COnGRATS: Realistic simulation of traffic sequences for autonomous driving
* Detecting Parallel-Moving Objects in the Monocular Case Employing CNN Depth Maps
* Enhanced Phase Correlation for Reliable and Robust Estimation of Multiple Motion Distributions
* From the Symbolic Analysis of Virtual Faces to a Smiles Machine
* Instance-Level Segmentation of Vehicles by Deep Contours
* Joint Epipolar Tracking (JET): Simultaneous Optimization of Epipolar Geometry and Feature Correspondences
* Methodology for the Automatic Extraction and Generation of Non-Verbal Signals Sequences Conveying Interpersonal Attitudes, A
* SDNet: Semantically Guided Depth Estimation Network
Includes: Ochs, M.[Magalie] Ochs, M. Ochs, M.[Matthias]
9 for Ochs, M.
Ochs, M.F.[Michael F.]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian image decomposition applied to relaxographic imaging
Co Author Listing * AFSI: Adaptive Restart for Fast Semi-Iterative Schemes for Convex Optimisation
* Bilevel Optimization with Nonsmooth Lower Level Problems
* FSI Schemes: Fast Semi-Iterative Solvers for PDEs and Optimisation Methods
* Hierarchy of Localized Random Forests for Video Annotation
* Higher order motion models and spectral clustering
* iPiano: Inertial Proximal Algorithm for Nonconvex Optimization
* iPiasco: Inertial Proximal Algorithm for Strongly Convex Optimization
* Iterated L1 Algorithm for Non-smooth Non-convex Optimization in Computer Vision, An
* Lifting Layers: Analysis and Applications
* Multiview Deblurring for 3-D Images from Light-Sheet-Based Fluorescence Microscopy
* Object Segmentation by Long Term Analysis of Point Trajectories
* Object segmentation in video: A hierarchical variational approach for turning point trajectories into dense regions
* On Iteratively Reweighted Algorithms for Nonsmooth Nonconvex Optimization in Computer Vision
* Robust Interactive Multi-label Segmentation with an Advanced Edge Detector
* Segmentation of Moving Objects by Long Term Video Analysis
* Techniques for Gradient-Based Bilevel Optimization with Non-smooth Lower Level Problems
Includes: Ochs, P.[Peter] Ochs, P.
16 for Ochs, P.
Co Author Listing * brain-like neural network for periodicity analysis, A
Index for "o"