Co Author Listing * email: Oncina, J.[Jose]: oncina AT dlsi ua es
* algorithm for finding nearest neighbours in constant average time with a linear space complexity, An
* approximate median search algorithm in non-metric spaces, An
* Clustering of Strokes from Pen-Based Music Notation: An Experimental Study
* Cocke-Younger-Kasami Algorithm for Cyclic Strings, The
* Comparison of Fast Nearest Neighbor Classifiers for Handwritten Character Recognition
* Constant Average Time Algorithm to Allow Insertions in the LAESA Fast Nearest Neighbour Search Index, A
* Dynamic Insertions in TLAESA Fast NN Search Algorithm
* efficient approach for Interactive Sequential Pattern Recognition, An
* Experimental Analysis of Insertion Costs in a Na´ve Dynamic MDF-Tree
* Fast Branch-and-Bound Nearest-Neighbor Classifier in Metric-Spaces, A
* fast pivot-based indexing algorithm for metric spaces, A
* Interactive Structured Output Prediction: Application to Chromosome Classification
* Learning stochastic edit distance: Application in handwritten character recognition
* Learning subsequential transducers for pattern recognition interpretation tasks
* log square average case algorithm to make insertions in fast similarity search, A
* modification of the LAESA algorithm for approximated k-NN classification, A
* Music staff removal with supervised pixel classification
* new classification rule based on nearest neighbour search, A
* Pruning Rule Based on a Distance Sparse Table for Hierarchical Similarity Search Algorithms, A
* Recognition of Pen-Based Music Notation: The HOMUS Dataset
* Some approaches to improve tree-based nearest neighbour search algorithms
* Staff-line detection and removal using a convolutional neural network
* Stochastic Approach to Median String Computation, A
* Tabular Pruning Rule in Tree-Based Fast Nearest Neighbor Search Algorithms, A
* Testing Some Improvements of the Fukunaga and Narendra's Fast Nearest Neighbour Search Algorithm in a Spelling Task
* Transducer learning in pattern recognition
* Using Learned Conditional Distributions as Edit Distance
* Which Fast Nearest Neighbour Search Algorithm to Use?
Includes: Oncina, J.[Jose] Oncina, J.
29 for Oncina, J.
Index for "o"