Co Author Listing * Saliency Driven Object recognition in egocentric videos with deep CNN: Toward application in assistance to Neuroprostheses
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Paclik, P.[Pavel]: P Paclik AT ewi tudelft nl
* Adaptive floating search methods in feature selection
* Building Road-Sign Classifiers Using a Trainable Similarity Measure
* Clustering Based Method for Edge Detection in Hyperspectral Images, A
* Dissimilarity-based classification of spectra: computational issues
* Edge Detection in Hyperspectral Imaging: Multivariate Statistical Approaches
* Effectiveness of Spectral Band Selection/Extraction Techniques for Spectral Data
* Improving the Maximum-Likelihood Co-occurrence Classifier: A Study on Classification of Inhomogeneous Rock Images
* interaction between classification and reject performance for distance-based reject-option classifiers, The
* Multi-class extensions of the GLDB feature extraction algorithm for spectral data
* Precision-recall operating characteristic (P-ROC) curves in imprecise environments
* Prototype selection for dissimilarity-based classifiers
* Road Sign Classification using Laplace Kernel Classifier
* ROC Analysis and Cost-Sensitive Optimization for Hierarchical Classifiers
* ROC skeleton for multiclass ROC estimation, The
* SEDMI: Saliency based edge detection in multispectral images
* Segmentation of multi-spectral images using a combined classifier approach
* Segmentation of multi-spectral images using the combined classifier approach
* study on design of object sorting algorithms in the industrial application using hyperspectral imaging, A
* Supervised segmentation of textures in backscatter images
* Tangent Kernel Approach to Illumination-Robust Texture Classification, The
* Trainable Similarity Measure for Image Classification, A
* Variance estimation for two-class and multi-class ROC analysis using operating point averaging
Includes: Paclik, P.[Pavel] Paclík, P. Paclík, P.[Pavel] Paclik, P.
24 for Paclik, P.
Index for "p"