Co Author Listing * Multimodal Brain Tumor Image Segmentation Benchmark (BRATS), The
Co Author Listing * RADAR Project: A Service for Research Data Archival and Publication, The
Co Author Listing * AutoDIAL: Automatic Domain Alignment Layers
* automatic image-to-DEM alignment approach for annotating mountains pictures on a smartphone, An
* Boosting Domain Adaptation by Discovering Latent Domains
* Discovering Latent Domains for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation Through Consistency
* Disentangling Monocular 3D Object Detection
* Geometry-Aware Network for Non-rigid Shape Prediction from a Single View
* i-Street: Detection, Identification, Augmentation of Street Plates in a Touristic Mobile Application
* Improving Optical Flow on a Pyramid Level
* In-place Activated BatchNorm for Memory-Optimized Training of DNNs
* Inferring Latent Domains for Unsupervised Deep Domain Adaptation
* Just DIAL: DomaIn Alignment Layers for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation
* Learning Multi-Object Tracking and Segmentation From Automatic Annotations
* Learning Personalized Models for Facial Expression Analysis and Gesture Recognition
* Mapillary Traffic Sign Dataset for Detection and Classification on a Global Scale, The
* Seamless Scene Segmentation
* Smartphone-based 3D Pipeline for the Creative Industry: the Replicate EU Project, A
* Towards Generalization Across Depth for Monocular 3d Object Detection
* Weakly Supervised Multi-Object Tracking and Segmentation
Includes: Porzi, L.[Lorenzo] Porzi, L.
18 for Porzi, L.
Co Author Listing * From Sapienza to Sapienza, State Archives in Rome. A Looping Effect Bringing Back to the Original Source Comunication and Culture by Innovative and Low Cost 3D Surveying, Imaging Systems and GIS Applications
Index for "p"