Co Author Listing * numerical recipe for accurate image reconstruction from discrete orthogonal moments, A
* State of the Art in Information Extraction and Quantitative Analysis for Multimodality Biomolecular Imaging
Includes: Rajwa, B.[Bartek] Rajwa, B.
Co Author Listing * Automated Filter Parameter Selection Using Measures of Noiseness
* Beyond SVD: Sparse projections onto exemplar orthonormal bases for compact image representation
* Block and Group Regularized Sparse Modeling for Dictionary Learning
* Coded Hyperspectral Imaging and Blind Compressive Sensing
* Comparison of Some Methods for Direct 2D Reconstruction from Discrete Projected Views, A
* Facial pose from 3D data
* Image Denoising Using the Higher Order Singular Value Decomposition
* Image Filtering Driven by Level Curves
* Method for Compact Image Representation Using Sparse Matrix and Tensor Projections Onto Exemplar Orthonormal Bases, A
* New Method of Probability Density Estimation with Application to Mutual Information Based Image Registration
* Object boundary detection using Rough Set Theory
* Poisson Noise Removal for Image Demosaicing
* Probability Density Estimation Using Isocontours and Isosurfaces: Applications to Information-Theoretic Image Registration
* Three-dimensional view-invariant face recognition using a hierarchical pose-normalization strategy
* Tomographic reconstruction from projections with unknown view angles exploiting moment-based relationships
* Tomographic Reconstruction Using Global Statistical Priors
* Using the Higher Order Singular Value Decomposition for Video Denoising
Includes: Rajwade, A.[Ajit] Rajwade, A.
17 for Rajwade, A.
Co Author Listing * Kernel generalized Gaussian and robust statistical learning for abnormality detection in medical images
Index for "r"