Co Author Listing * Building an Ensemble of Complementary Segmentation Methods by Exploiting Probabilistic Estimates
* Deep Learning Techniques for Automatic MRI Cardiac Multi-Structures Segmentation and Diagnosis: Is the Problem Solved?
* Discrete Labelling Approach to Attributed Graph Matching Using SIFT Features, A
* Efficient Distance Between Multi-dimensional Histograms for Comparing Images, An
* Hybrid Genetic Algorithm and Procrustes Analysis for Enhancing the Matching of Graphs Generated from Shapes
* Improving the matching of graphs generated from shapes by the use of procrustes distances into a clique-based MAP formulation
* Instantaneous threat detection based on a semantic representation of activities, zones and trajectories
* Learning to Rank Atlases for Multiple-Atlas Segmentation
* Learning-Based Atlas Selection for Multiple-Atlas Segmentation
* Modelling Intermittently Present Features Using Nonlinear Point Distribution Models
* New Algorithm to Compute the Distance Between Multi-dimensional Histograms, A
* new graph matching method for point-set correspondence using the EM algorithm and Softassign, A
* Novel Multi-Atlas Segmentation by Matrix Completion
* Recognition of Long-Term Behaviors by Parsing Sequences of Short-Term Actions with a Stochastic Regular Grammar
* Shape Learning with Function-Described Graphs
* Smooth point-set registration using neighboring constraints
* Smooth Simultaneous Structural Graph Matching and Point-Set Registration
* unified approach to the recognition of complex actions from sequences of zone-crossings, A
Includes: Sanroma, G.[Gerard] Sanroma, G. SanromÓ, G.[Gerard]
18 for Sanroma, G.
Index for "s"