Co Author Listing * AROSICS: An Automated and Robust Open-Source Image Co-Registration Software for Multi-Sensor Satellite Data
* Detection of small objects from high-resolution panchromatic satellite imagery based on supervised image segmentation
* Edge- and region-based segmentation technique for the extraction of large, man-made objects in high-resolution satellite imagery
* EnGeoMAP 2.0: Automated Hyperspectral Mineral Identification for the German EnMAP Space Mission
* EnMAP Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Mission for Earth Observation, The
* ENMAP: The Future Hyperspectral Satellite Mission: Product Generation
* Estimating the Influence of Spectral and Radiometric Calibration Uncertainties on EnMAP Data Products: Examples for Ground Reflectance Retrieval and Vegetation Indices
* Fusion of spectral and shape features for identification of urban surface cover types using reflective and thermal hyperspectral data
* Hyperspectral and Lidar Intensity Data Fusion: A Framework for the Rigorous Correction of Illumination, Anisotropic Effects, and Cross Calibration
* Improving Sensor Fusion: A Parametric Method for the Geometric Coalignment of Airborne Hyperspectral and Lidar Data
* Potential of Resolution-Enhanced Hyperspectral Data for Mineral Mapping Using Simulated EnMAP and Sentinel-2 Images
* Prediction of Common Surface Soil Properties Based on Vis-NIR Airborne and Simulated EnMAP Imaging Spectroscopy Data: Prediction Accuracy and Influence of Spatial Resolution
* Ready-to-Use Methods for the Detection of Clouds, Cirrus, Snow, Shadow, Water and Clear Sky Pixels in Sentinel-2 MSI Images
* Reduction of Uncorrelated Striping Noise: Applications for Hyperspectral Pushbroom Acquisitions
* Robust Automated Image Co-Registration of Optical Multi-Sensor Time Series Data: Database Generation for Multi-Temporal Landslide Detection
* S2eteS: An End-to-End Modeling Tool for the Simulation of Sentinel-2 Image Products
* Simulation of Multitemporal and Hyperspectral Vegetation Canopy Bidirectional Reflectance Using Detailed Virtual 3-D Canopy Models
* Spectral Unmixing of Forest Crown Components at Close Range, Airborne and Simulated Sentinel-2 and EnMAP Spectral Imaging Scale
Includes: Segl, K.[Karl] Segl, K.
18 for Segl, K.
Index for "s"