Co Author Listing * Model-Based Curve Evolution Technique for Image Segmentation
* shape-based approach to the segmentation of medical imagery using level sets, A
Includes: Tempany, C.[Clare] Tempany, C.
Co Author Listing * Application of Tolerance Limits to the Characterization of Image Registration Performance
* Automatic Needle Segmentation and Localization in MRI With 3-D Convolutional Neural Networks: Application to MRI-Targeted Prostate Biopsy
* MRI Confirmed Prostate Tissue Classification with Laplacian Eigenmaps of Ultrasound RF Spectra
Includes: Tempany, C.M. Tempany, C.M.[Clare M.]
Co Author Listing * Determination and improvement of spatial resolution of the CCD-line-scanner system ADS40
* Estimation Of The Atmospheric Refraction Effect In Airborne Images Using Radiosonde Data
* Triangulation of LH Systems ADS40 Imagery Using Orima GPS/IMU
Includes: Tempelmann, U. Tempelmann, U.[Udo]
Co Author Listing * Building Extraction from Laser Data by Reasoning on Image Segments in Elevation Slices
Temple Watts, P.
Co Author Listing * Use Of Lidar And Volunteered Geographic Information To Map Flood Extents And Inundation, The
Includes: Temple Watts, P. Temple-Watts, P.
Co Author Listing * Advanced Image-Processing Technique for Real-Time Interpretation of Ground-Penetrating Radar Images
Co Author Listing * Apparatus and method for generating a dispersed dot half tone picture from a continuous tone picture
* Automatic Summarization of Changes in Biological Image Sequences Using Algorithmic Information Theory
* Measuring Process Dynamics and Nuclear Migration for Clones of Neural Progenitor Cells
Includes: Temple, S.[Stephen] Temple, S.[Sally]
Co Author Listing * Animal Polarization Imaging and Implications for Optical Processing
* Differences in the optical properties of vertebrate photoreceptor classes leading to axial polarization sensitivity
Includes: Temple, S.E. Temple, S.E.[Shelby E.]
Co Author Listing * Recursive Multi-Frame Planar Parallax Algorithm, The
Co Author Listing * Conditional Allocation and Stopping Rules in Bayesian Pattern Recognition
Index for "t"