Co Author Listing * Adaptive interpolation with flexible filter structures for video coding
* Backward compatible enhancement of chroma format in HEVC
* Block Merging for Quadtree-Based Partitioning in HEVC
* Differential Coding Using Enhanced Inter-Layer Reference Picture for the Scalable Extension of H.265/HEVC Video Codec
* Efficient MRF Energy Propagation for Video Segmentation via Bilateral Filters
* Efficient video resolution adaptation using scalable H.265/HEVC
* Evaluation of depth compression and view synthesis distortions in multiview-video-plus-depth coding systems
* High Performance, Low Complexity Video Coding and the Emerging HEVC Standard
* Improved weighted prediction based color gamut scalability in SHVC
* Inter-view motion vector prediction in multiview HEVC
* Interactive 2D 3D image conversion method for mobile devices
* Interactive 2D-3D image conversion for mobile devices
* Intra Coding of the HEVC Standard
* Mobile 3D Video Using MVC and N800 Internet Tablet
* Parallel Encoding: Decoding Operation for Multiview Video Coding with High Coding Efficiency
* Planar representation for intra coding of depth maps
* Special Section on the Joint Call for Proposals on High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) Standardization
* Video Coding Using Spatially Varying Transform
* Video Coding With Low-Complexity Directional Adaptive Interpolation Filters
Includes: Ugur, K.[Kemal] Ugur, K.
19 for Ugur, K.
Co Author Listing * RubiX: Combining Spatial Resolutions for Bayesian Inference of Crossing Fibers in Diffusion MRI
Co Author Listing * Active Compliance Control Reduces Upper Body Effort in Exoskeleton-Supported Walking
* Proof of Concept for Robot-Aided Upper Limb Rehabilitation Using Disturbance Observers
Ugurlu, H.H.[Hasan Huseyin]
Co Author Listing * use of Lorentzian distance metric in classification problems, The
Includes: Ugurlu, H.H.[Hasan Huseyin] Ugurlu, H.H.[Hasan Hüseyin]
Co Author Listing * Detection of Increasing Profusion of Opacities from a Sequence of Personal Chest Radiographs
* Head posture detection using skin and hair information
* Hierarchical Image Segmentation Using Adaptive Pattern Sizes
Includes: Ugurlu, Y.[Yucel] Ugurlu, Y.
Index for "u"