Co Author Listing * Advanced Directional Mathematical Morphology for the Detection of the Road Network in Very High Resolution Remote Sensing Images
* Can I Trust My One-Class Classification?
* Classifier ensembles for land cover mapping using multitemporal SAR imagery
* Classifying Multilevel Imagery From SAR and Optical Sensors by Decision Fusion
* Directional Mathematical Morphology for the Detection of the Road Network in Very High Resolution Remote Sensing Images
* Discriminative archetypal self-taught learning for multispectral landcover classification
* Evaluation of Multi-Frequency SAR Images for Tropical Land Cover Mapping
* Fusion of Support Vector Machines for Classification of Multisensor Data
* I2VM: Incremental import vector machines
* Incremental Import Vector Machines for Classifying Hyperspectral Data
* Incremental import vector machines for large area land cover classification
* Mapping Chestnut Stands Using Bi-Temporal VHR Data
* Mapping Land Management Regimes in Western Ukraine Using Optical and SAR Data
* Mapping raised bogs with an iterative one-class classification approach
* Morphological Attribute Profiles for the Analysis of Very High Resolution Images
* Random Forest and Rotation Forest for fully polarized SAR image classification using polarimetric and spatial features
* Review of the Application of Optical and Radar Remote Sensing Data Fusion to Land Use Mapping and Monitoring, A
* Sensitivity of Support Vector Machines to Random Feature Selection in Classification of Hyperspectral Data
* Shapelet-Based Sparse Representation for Landcover Classification of Hyperspectral Images
* Theme section for 36th International Symposium for Remote Sensing of the Environment in Berlin
Includes: Waske, B.[Bjorn] Waske, B.[Björn] Waske, B.
20 for Waske, B.
Index for "w"