Yushkevich, P.A.[Paul A.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Mouse Brain Reconstruction from Histology Using a Coarse-to-Fine Approach
* Computational White Matter Atlas for Aging with Surface-Based Representation of Fasciculi, A
* Continuous Medial Representation for Anatomical Structures
* Continuous medial representations for geometric object modeling in 2D and 3D
* Deformable M-Reps for 3D Medical Image Segmentation
* Efficient Generation of Shape-Based Reference Frames for the Corpus Callosum for DTI-based Connectivity Analysis
* From label fusion to correspondence fusion: A new approach to unbiased groupwise registration
* High-Dimensional Spatial Normalization of Diffusion Tensor Images Improves the Detection of White Matter Differences: An Example Study Using Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
* Image Segmentation and Modeling of the Pediatric Tricuspid Valve in Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
* Multi-Atlas Segmentation with Joint Label Fusion
* Multiscale deformable model segmentation and statistical shape analysis using medial descriptions
* N4ITK: Improved N3 Bias Correction
* Registration of diffusion tensor images
* Regression-based label fusion for multi-atlas segmentation
* Segmentation, registration, and measurement of shape variation via image object shape
* Shape-Based Normalization of the Corpus Callosum for DTI Connectivity Analysis
* Spatial bias in multi-atlas based segmentation
* Structure-Specific Statistical Mapping of White Matter Tracts using the Continuous Medial Representation
Includes: Yushkevich, P.A.[Paul A.] Yushkevich, P.A.
18 for Yushkevich, P.A.
Index for "y"