al Zahir, S.[Saif]
Co Author Listing * Color maps and graphs compression
* Image splicing detection using mask-RCNN
Al Zahrani, N.[Nada]
Co Author Listing * Multiple bleeding detection in wireless capsule endoscopy
Al Zaid, F.A.
Co Author Listing * Empirical Model of Volume Scattering From Dry Sand-Covered Surfaces at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies, An
Includes: Al Zaid, F.A. Al-Zaid, F.A.
Al Zawqari, A.[Ali]
Co Author Listing * HD number plate localization and character segmentation on the Zynq heterogeneous SoC
Includes: Al Zawqari, A.[Ali] Al-Zawqari, A.[Ali]
Al Zaydi, Z.Q.H.[Zeyad Q.H.]
Co Author Listing * adaptive people counting system with dynamic features selection and occlusion handling, An
Includes: Al Zaydi, Z.Q.H.[Zeyad Q.H.] Al-Zaydi, Z.Q.H.[Zeyad Q.H.]
Al Zoubi, A.
Co Author Listing * Pair-Activity Analysis From Video Using Qualitative Trajectory Calculus
Includes: Al Zoubi, A. Al-Zoubi, A.
Al Zoubi, K.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the effectiveness of portable variable message signs in work zones in United Arab Emirates
Includes: Al Zoubi, K. Al-Zoubi, K.
Al Zoubi, M.B.[Moh'd B.]
Co Author Listing * Image contrast enhancement using geometric mean filter
Includes: Al Zoubi, M.B.[Moh'd B.] Al-Zoubi, M.B.[Moh'd B.]
Al Zoubi, O.[Omar]
Co Author Listing * Detecting Naturalistic Expressions of Nonbasic Affect Using Physiological Signals
Al Zubaidy, H.
Co Author Listing * Reliable Video Streaming With Strict Playout Deadline in Multihop Wireless Networks
Includes: Al Zubaidy, H. Al-Zubaidy, H.
Al Zubi, S.
Co Author Listing * Deformable structural models
* Extending Active Shape Models to Incorporate a-priori Knowledge about Structural Variability
* Generalizing the Active Shape Model by Integrating Structural Knowledge to Recognize Hand Drawn Sketches
* Learning Deformations of Human Arm Movement to Adapt to Environmental Constraints
* Learning to Imitate Human Movement to Adapt to Environmental Changes
* Learning to Mimic Motion of Human Arm and Hand Grabbing for Constraint Adaptation
* Parallel implementation for 3D medical volume fuzzy segmentation
* Segmentation of multiple sclerosis lesions from mr brain images using the principles of fuzzy-connectedness and artificial neuron networks
* Segmenting Microorganisms in Multi-modal Volumetric Datasets Using a Modified Watershed Transform
* Using an Active Shape Structural Model for Biometric Sketch Recognition
Includes: Al Zubi, S. Al-Zubi, S. Al-Zubi, S.[Stephan] Al Zubi, S.[Shadi]
10 for Al Zubi, S.
Al Zubieri, A.G.
Co Author Listing * Application of GIS And Remote Sensing to Monitor the Impact Of Development Activities On the Coastal Zone of Jazan City On the Red Sea, Saudi Arabia
* Extent of Agricultural Land Damage in Various Tsunami Wave Height Scenarios: Disaster Management And Mitigation, The
Includes: Al Zubieri, A.G. Al-Zubieri, A.G.
Index for "a"