Beier, C.M.[Colin M.]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Two Decades of New York State Forest Aboveground Biomass Change Using Remote Sensing
Co Author Listing * On a Linear Gromov-Wasserstein Distance
Co Author Listing * Fast Implicit Active Contour Models
Co Author Listing * Asymmetric Cuts: Joint Image Labeling and Partitioning
* Cut, Glue, & Cut: A Fast, Approximate Solver for Multicut Partitioning
* Efficient Fusion Move Algorithm for the Minimum Cost Lifted Multicut Problem, An
* Fusion moves for correlation clustering
* GASP, a generalized framework for agglomerative clustering of signed graphs and its application to Instance Segmentation
* Lazy Flipper: Efficient Depth-Limited Exhaustive Search in Discrete Graphical Models, The
* MAP-Inference on Large Scale Higher-Order Discrete Graphical Models by Fusion Moves
* Neuron Segmentation With High-Level Biological Priors
* Probabilistic image segmentation with closedness constraints
* Solving Large Multicut Problems for Connectomics via Domain Decomposition
Includes: Beier, T.[Thorsten] Beier, T.
10 for Beier, T.
Co Author Listing * Speech music discrimination using class-specific features
Co Author Listing * Improving Robotic Grasping on Monocular Images Via Multi-Task Learning and Positional Loss
Co Author Listing * Ailanthus altissima mapping from multi-temporal very high resolution satellite images
* Assessing the Potential Replacement of Laurel Forest by a Novel Ecosystem in the Steep Terrain of an Oceanic Island
* Intra-Annual Sentinel-2 Time-Series Supporting Grassland Habitat Discrimination
* Modelling Forest alpha-Diversity and Floristic Composition: On the Added Value of LiDAR plus Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
Co Author Listing * Validation of CrIS Radiometric Performance through Its Comparison to ABI
Index for "b"