Bignalet Cazalet, F.
Co Author Listing * Automatic and Generic Mosaicing of Multisensor Images: An Application to Pleiades HR
* Pleiades-HR System Products Performance After In-orbit Commissioning Phase
Includes: Bignalet Cazalet, F. Bignalet-Cazalet, F. Bignalet-cazalet, F.
Co Author Listing * Calibration of the Envisat Radar Altimeter Receiver by a Passive Technique, The
* Causative Fault of the 2016 Mwp 6.1 Petermann Ranges Intraplate Earthquake (Central Australia) Retrieved by C- and L-Band InSAR Data, The
* Did Anthropogenic Activities Trigger the 3 April 2017 Mw 6.5 Botswana Earthquake?
* Earthquake Source Investigation of the Kanallaki, March 2020 Sequence (North-Western Greece) Based on Seismic and Geodetic Data
* Geohazards Monitoring and Assessment Using Multi-Source Earth Observation Techniques
* Ground Deformation and Source Geometry of the 30 October 2016 Mw 6.5 Norcia Earthquake (Central Italy) Investigated Through Seismological Data, DInSAR Measurements, and Numerical Modelling
* Heterogeneous Behavior of the Campotosto Normal Fault (Central Italy) Imaged by InSAR GPS and Strong-Motion Data: Insights from the 18 January 2017 Events
* Intercomparison and Validation of SAR-Based Ice Velocity Measurement Techniques within the Greenland Ice Sheet CCI Project
* Land subsidence, Ground Fissures and Buried Faults: InSAR Monitoring of Ciudad Guzmán (Jalisco, Mexico)
* Lava emplacement mapping with SAR and optical satellite data
* Relative Sea-Level Rise Scenario for 2100 along the Coast of South Eastern Sicily (Italy) by InSAR Data, Satellite Images and High-Resolution Topography
* Triple Collocation to Assess Classification Accuracy Without a Ground Truth in Case of Earthquake Damage Assessment
Includes: Bignami, C. Bignami, C.[Christian]
12 for Bignami, C.
Co Author Listing * Oil Spill Detection in Glint-Contaminated Near-Infrared MODIS Imagery
Co Author Listing * Combining Convolutional Neural Networks and Anatomical Shape-Based Priors for Cardiac Segmentation
* Dependently Coupled Principal Component Analysis for Bivariate Inversion Problems
* Directionally Paired Principal Component Analysis for Bivariate Estimation Problems
* Radar-Based Shape and Reflectivity Reconstruction Using Active Surfaces and the Level Set Method
* Robustness of Radiomics Features to Varying Segmentation Algorithms in Magnetic Resonance Images
Co Author Listing * Multi-view Stereo 3D Edge Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Assessment of ALOS Prism Digital Elevation Model Extraction over Japan
* Automatic Extraction of Generic House Roofs from High Resolution Aerial Imagery
Index for "b"