Co Author Listing * Extreme Wave Height Events in NW Spain: A Combined Multi-Sensor and Model Approach
* New Observations From the SWIM Radar On-Board CFOSAT: Instrument Validation and Ocean Wave Measurement Assessment
Includes: Dalphinet, A.[Alice] Dalphinet, A.
Co Author Listing * Assessing Across-Scale Optical Diversity and Productivity Relationships in Grasslands of the Italian Alps
* Cost-Sensitive Active Learning With Lookahead: Optimizing Field Surveys for Remote Sensing Data Classification
* Fusion of Hyperspectral and LIDAR Remote Sensing Data for Classification of Complex Forest Areas
* Global Airborne Laser Scanning Data Providers Database (GlobALS): A New Tool for Monitoring Ecosystems and Biodiversity
* Modelling Site Index in Forest Stands Using Airborne Hyperspectral Imagery and Bi-Temporal Laser Scanner Data
* Optimizing Field Data Collection for Individual Tree Attribute Predictions Using Active Learning Methods
* Potential and Limitations of Grasslands alpha-Diversity Prediction Using Fine-Scale Hyperspectral Imagery
* Predicting Selected Forest Stand Characteristics with Multispectral ALS Data
* Prediction of Competition Indices in a Norway Spruce and Silver Fir-Dominated Forest Using Lidar Data
* Prediction of Forest Aboveground Biomass Using Multitemporal Multispectral Remote Sensing Data
* Prediction of Species-Specific Volume Using Different Inventory Approaches by Fusing Airborne Laser Scanning and Hyperspectral Data
* role of ground reference data collection in the prediction of stem volume with LiDAR data in mountain areas, The
* Semi-supervised SVM for individual tree crown species classification
* System for the Estimation of Single-Tree Stem Diameter and Volume Using Multireturn LIDAR Data, A
* Tree Species Classification in a Highly Diverse Subtropical Forest Integrating UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Cloud and Hyperspectral Data
* Tree Species Classification in Boreal Forests With Hyperspectral Data
* VIS-NIR, Red-Edge and NIR-Shoulder Based Normalized Vegetation Indices Response to Co-Varying Leaf and Canopy Structural Traits in Heterogeneous Grasslands
* Weighted SVM-Based Approach to Tree Species Classification at Individual Tree Crown Level Using LiDAR Data, A
Includes: Dalponte, M.[Michele] Dalponte, M.
18 for Dalponte, M.
Index for "d"