Co Author Listing * 3D-Landscape Visualisation to support upkeeping and maintenance of the UNESCO cultural world heritage of the Garden Kingdom
* development of an integrated technical-methodical approach to visualise hydrological processes in an exemplary post-mining area in Central Germany, The
Includes: Dette, C.[Christian] Dette, C.
Co Author Listing * Visually Recognizing Speech Using Eigen Sequences
Co Author Listing * Automated Extraction of Consistent Time-Variable Water Surfaces of Lakes and Reservoirs Based on Landsat and Sentinel-2
* Coastal Improvements for Tide Models: The Impact of ALES Retracker
* Editorial for Special Issue Advances in Satellite Altimetry and Its Application
* Evaluation of DTRF2014, ITRF2014, and JTRF2014 by Precise Orbit Determination of SLR Satellites
* Improvements in Precise Orbits of Altimetry Satellites and Their Impact on Mean Sea Level Monitoring
* Lake Level Estimation Based on CryoSat-2 SAR Altimetry and Multi-Looked Waveform Classification
* Lead Detection in Polar Oceans: A Comparison of Different Classification Methods for Cryosat-2 SAR Data
* Long-Term Discharge Estimation for the Lower Mississippi River Using Satellite Altimetry and Remote Sensing Images
* Mapping Wetlands in Zambia Using Seasonal Backscatter Signatures Derived from ENVISAT ASAR Time Series
* Monitoring the Arctic Seas: How Satellite Altimetry Can Be Used to Detect Open Water in Sea-Ice Regions
* Multi-Mission Cross-Calibration of Satellite Altimeters: Constructing a Long-Term Data Record for Global and Regional Sea Level Change Studies
* Observation-Based Attitude Realization for Accurate Jason Satellite Orbits and Its Impact on Geodetic and Altimetry Results
* Potential and Limitations of Satellite Altimetry Constellations for Monitoring Surface Water Storage Changes: A Case Study in the Mississippi Basin
* Potential of ENVISAT Radar Altimetry for Water Level Monitoring in the Pantanal Wetland
* River Levels Derived with CryoSat-2 SAR Data Classification: A Case Study in the Mekong River Basin
* Treating the Hooking Effect in Satellite Altimetry Data: A Case Study along the Mekong River and Its Tributaries
* Volume Variations of Small Inland Water Bodies from a Combination of Satellite Altimetry and Optical Imagery
Includes: Dettmering, D.[Denise] Dettmering, D.
17 for Dettmering, D.
Co Author Listing * Coupling Fine-Scale Root and Canopy Structure Using Ground-Based Remote Sensing
Co Author Listing * O(N) Algorithm for Polygonal Approximation, An
* On-Line Algorithm for Polygonal Approximation of Digitized Plane Curves, An
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Wavelet-Based and Ridgelet-Based Texture Classification of Tissues in Computed Tomography, A
* Curvelet-Based Texture Classification of Tissues in Computed Tomography
Co Author Listing * Multiscale Detection of Curvilinear Structures in 2D and 3D Image Data
Index for "d"