Co Author Listing * Band Codes for Energy-Efficient Network Coding With Application to P2P Mobile Streaming
* CDVSec: Privacy-preserving biometrical user authentication in the cloud with CDVS descriptors
* Characterization of Band Codes for Pollution-Resilient Peer-to-Peer Video Streaming
* Content-adaptive traffic prioritization of spatio-temporal scalable video for robust communications over QoS-provisioned 802.11e networks
* Demonstrating the new compact descriptors for visual search (CDVS) standard for image retrieval on mobile devices
* Distributed Scheduling for Low-Delay and Loss-Resilient Media Streaming With Network Coding
* DR2S: Deep Regression with Region Selection for Camera Quality Evaluation
* Hybrid dual stream blender for wide baseline view synthesis
* Learnable Descriptors for Visual Search
* Learning and Adapting Robust Features for Satellite Image Segmentation on Heterogeneous Data Sets
* Rate-distortion optimized H.264/MVc video communications over QoS-enabled networks
* Robust license plate recognition using neural networks trained on synthetic images
* Simple Countermeasures to Mitigate the Effect of Pollution Attack in Network Coding-Based Peer-to-Peer Live Streaming
* Vehicle joint make and model recognition with multiscale attention windows
* Very Low Bitrate Semantic Compression of Airplane Cockpit Screen Content
Includes: Fiandrotti, A. Fiandrotti, A.[Attilio]
15 for Fiandrotti, A.
Co Author Listing * Application of Persistent Scatterer Interferometry (PSI) Technique for Infrastructure Monitoring, An
* Comparison of Uavs Performance for a Roman Amphitheatre Survey: The Case of Avella (Italy)
* Landslide Monitoring Using Terrestrial Laser Scanner: Georeferencing And Canopy Filtering Issues In A Case Study
* Mobile Laser Scanning Data for the Evaluation of Pavement Surface Distress
* Quality Assessment of UAV Photogrammetric Archaeological Survey
* Remote Sensing Technologies for Linear Infrastructure Monitoring
* Uncertainty in Terrestrial Laser Scanner Surveys of Landslides
* Use of DEMs Derived from TLS and HRSI Data for Landslide Feature Recognition
Includes: Fiani, M.[Margherita] Fiani, M.
8 for Fiani, M.
Index for "f"