Co Author Listing * Biomedical Image Classification with Random Subwindows and Decision Trees
* Comparison of Deep Transfer Learning Strategies for Digital Pathology
* Content-Based Image Retrieval by Indexing Random Subwindows with Randomized Trees
* Deep Transfer Learning for Art Classification Problems
* Evaluation and Comparison of Anatomical Landmark Detection Methods for Cephalometric X-Ray Images: A Grand Challenge
* machine learning approach for material detection in hyperspectral images, A
* Random Subwindows for Robust Image Classification
* Sample-free white-box out-of-distribution detection for deep learning
* Towards generic image classification using tree-based learning: An extensive empirical study
* Two-Step Methodology for Human Pose Estimation Increasing the Accuracy and Reducing the Amount of Learning Samples Dramatically, A
Includes: Geurts, P.[Pierre] Geurts, P.
10 for Geurts, P.
Index for "g"