Co Author Listing * Complete Rank Transform: A Tool for Accurate and Morphologically Invariant Matching of Structures, The
* focus fusion framework with anisotropic depth map smoothing, A
* Focus Fusion with Anisotropic Depth Map Smoothing
* FSI Schemes: Fast Semi-Iterative Solvers for PDEs and Optimisation Methods
* Introducing Maximal Anisotropy into Second Order Coupling Models
* Mathematical Foundations and Generalisations of the Census Transform for Robust Optic Flow Computation
* Morphologically Invariant Matching of Structures with the Complete Rank Transform
* Multiview Depth Parameterisation with Second Order Regularisation
* Simultaneous HDR and Optic Flow Computation
* Variational Exposure Fusion with Optimal Local Contrast
* Why Is the Census Transform Good for Robust Optic Flow Computation?
11 for Hafner, D.
Hafner, F.M.[Frank M.]
Co Author Listing * Cuepervision: self-supervised learning for continuous domain adaptation without catastrophic forgetting
Hafner, J.L.[James L.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic and Semiautomatic Methods for Image Annotation and Retrieval in Query by Image Content (QBIC)
* Efficient and Effective Querying by Image Content
* Efficient color histogram indexing
* Efficient Color Histogram Indexing for Quadratic Form Distance Functions
* Fast least-squares curve fitting using quasi-orthogonal splines
* Indexing for Complex Queries on a Query-by-Content Image Database
* Periodic Quasi-Orthogonal Spline Bases and Applications to Least-Squares Curve-Fitting of Digital Images
* Query by Image and Video Content: The QBIC System
* Query by image content using multiple objects and multiple features: user interface issues
Includes: Hafner, J.L.[James L.] Hafner, J.L.
9 for Hafner, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Bridging the Resolution Gap between Endoscope Types for a Colonic Polyp Classification
* Classification of Endoscopic Images Using Delaunay Triangulation-Based Edge Features
* Computer-assisted pit-pattern classification in different wavelet domains for supporting dignity assessment of colonic polyps
* Endoscopic Image Classification Using Edge-Based Features
* Evaluation of i-Scan Virtual Chromoendoscopy and Traditional Chromoendoscopy for the Automated Diagnosis of Colonic Polyps
* Impact of Lossy Image Compression on CAD Support Systems for Colonoscopy
* novel filterbank especially designed for the classification of colonic polyps, A
* Novel Shape Feature Descriptor for the Classification of Polyps in HD Colonoscopy, A
* Predicting the histology of colorectal lesions in a probabilistic framework
* Shape and size adapted local fractal dimension for the classification of polyps in HD colonoscopy
* Transfer Learning for Colonic Polyp Classification Using Off-the-Shelf CNN Features
* Two-Color Satellite Laser Ranging Measurements at 10 Hz and 100 Hz at TIGO
Includes: Hafner, M. Häfner, M. (Maybe also Haefner, M.)Hafner, M.[Michael] Häfner, M.[Michael] (Maybe also Haefner, M.)
12 for Hafner, M.
Co Author Listing * Cooperative Collision Avoidance at Intersections: Algorithms and Experiments
Co Author Listing * Image and Video Coding with Weighted Finite Automata
* Weighted Finite Automata for Video Compression
Co Author Listing * Micro UAV Based Georeferenced Orthophoto Generation in VIS + NIR for Precision Agriculture
Co Author Listing * Model Driven 3D Image Interpretation System Applied to Person Detection in Video Images, A
Index for "h"