Co Author Listing * Ensemble Classification System Applied for Retinal Vessel Segmentation on Child Images Containing Various Vessel Profiles
* Focal Liver Lesion Tracking in Ceus for Characterisation Based on Dynamic Behaviour
* Histogram-based Motion Segmentation and Characterisation of Focal Liver Lesions in CEUS
* Microaneurysm detection in retinal images using an ensemble classifier
* Retinal Vessel Extraction Using First-Order Derivative of Gaussian and Morphological Processing
* Robust and automated unimodal histogram thresholding and potential applications
* Thresholding based on linear diffusion for feature segmentation
Includes: Hoppe, A. Hoppe, A.[Andreas]
7 for Hoppe, A.
Hoppe, A.H.[Adrian H.]
Co Author Listing * Interaction of Distant and Local Users in a Collaborative Virtual Environment
* Outdoor AR-application for the Digital Map Table
* Tabletop 3D Digital Map Interaction with Virtual Reality Handheld Controllers
Includes: Hoppe, A.H.[Adrian H.] Hoppe, A.H.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive meshing and detail-reduction of 3D-point clouds from laser scans
* Augmented Reality for Construction Site Monitoring and Documentation
* Automatic Fusion of Partial Reconstructions
* Construction site monitoring from highly-overlapping MAV images
* Efficient structure from motion with weak position and orientation priors
* Evaluations on multi-scale camera networks for precise and geo-accurate reconstructions from aerial and terrestrial images with user guidance
* Incremental Surface Extraction from Sparse Structure-from-Motion Point Clouds
* Online Feedback for Structure-from-Motion Image Acquisition
Includes: Hoppe, C. Hoppe, C.[Christof]
8 for Hoppe, C.
Co Author Listing * Parallel DBSCAN-Martingale Estimation of the Number of Concepts for Automatic Satellite Image Clustering
Co Author Listing * Appearance Learning for Image-Based Motion Estimation in Tomography
* Deep Learning-Based ECG-Free Cardiac Navigation for Multi-Dimensional and Motion-Resolved Continuous Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Slope Hazard Monitoring Using High-Resolution Satellite Remote Sensing: Lessons Learned from a Case Study
* X-Ray Scatter Estimation Using Deep Splines
Includes: Hoppe, E. Hoppe, E.[Elisabeth] Hoppe, E.[Edward]
Hoppe, E.J.[Edward J.]
Co Author Listing * Studying the Applicability of X-Band SAR Data to the Network-Scale Mapping of Pavement Roughness on US Roads
Co Author Listing * Fusion Algorithm for Locally Arranged Linear Models
* Something Something Video Database for Learning and Evaluating Visual Common Sense, The
Includes: Hoppe, F.[Florian] Hoppe, F.
Co Author Listing * Fresh Look at Generalized Sampling, A
* Full-Reference Image Quality Metrics: Classification and Evaluation
* Geometry Images
* Multi-View Stereo for Community Photo Collections
* Neural Rerendering in the Wild
* Parallel Poisson Surface Reconstruction
* Parallel View-Dependent Level-of-Detail Control
* Robust Approximate Meshes from a Collection of Range Maps
* Sandwiched Image Compression: Wrapping Neural Networks Around A Standard Codec
* Spherical Parametrization and Remeshing
* Surface modeling and display from range and color data
Includes: Hoppe, H.[Hugues] Hoppe, H.
11 for Hoppe, H.
Co Author Listing * Tensions in Rural Water Governance: The Elusive Functioning of Rural Water Points in Tanzania
Co Author Listing * New Method For Interfacing 3D Simulation Systems And Object-Oriented Geo Data Sources, A
* Semantic World Modelling and Data Management in a 4D Forest Simulation and Information System
Includes: Hoppen, M.[Martin] Hoppen, M.
Co Author Listing * Perceiving for Acting With Teleoperated Robots: Ecological Principles to Human-Robot Interaction Design
Co Author Listing * Sports Sensing: An Olympic Challenge for Computing
* TRIP: A Low-Cost Vision Based Location System for Ubiquitous Computing
Hopper, S.M.[Sarah M.]
Co Author Listing * Superiorized Photo-Acoustic Non-NEgative Reconstruction (SPANNER) for Clinical Photoacoustic Imaging
Hoppin, J.W.[John W.]
Co Author Listing * Experimental determination of object statistics from noisy images
* Noise characterization of block-iterative reconstruction algorithms: II. Monte Carlo simulations
* Objective comparison of quantitative imaging modalities without the use of a gold standard
Includes: Hoppin, J.W.[John W.] Hoppin, J.W.
Index for "h"