Co Author Listing * Computer vision for fruit harvesting robots: State of the art and challenges ahead
Co Author Listing * Cloud Resource Optimization for Processing Multiple Streams of Visual Data
Co Author Listing * Cartooning for Enhanced Privacy in Lifelogging and Streaming Videos
* DukeSim: A Realistic, Rapid, and Scanner-Specific Simulation Framework in Computed Tomography
Co Author Listing * Quantitative Assessment of Lesion Detection Accuracy, Resolution, and Reconstruction Algorithms in Neutron Stimulated Emission Computed Tomography
* Simulations of Breast Cancer Imaging Using Gamma-Ray Stimulated Emission Computed Tomography
Co Author Listing * Filling in the blanks: reconstructing microscopic crowd motion from multiple disparate noisy sensors
* Generation of crowd arrival and destination locations/times in complex transit facilities
* Knowledge As Priors: Cross-Modal Knowledge Generalization for Datasets Without Superior Knowledge
* Laying the Foundations of Deep Long-term Crowd Flow Prediction
* Learning to Forecast and Refine Residual Motion for Image-to-Video Generation
* Open Framework for Developing, Evaluating, and Sharing Steering Algorithms, An
* Parallelized egocentric fields for autonomous navigation
* Semantic Graph Convolutional Networks for 3D Human Pose Regression
* Show Me a Story: Towards Coherent Neural Story Illustration
* Towards Image-to-Video Translation: A Structure-Aware Approach via Multi-stage Generative Adversarial Networks
Includes: Kapadia, M.[Mubbasir] Kapadia, M.
10 for Kapadia, M.
Co Author Listing * CascadeTabNet: An approach for end to end table detection and structure recognition from image-based documents
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of MEMS sensors accuracy for bicycle tracking and positioning
* Innovative Multi-Sensor Fusion Algorithm to Enhance Positioning Accuracy of an Instrumented Bicycle, An
Co Author Listing * Automatic Brain Tumor Segmentation in Multispectral MRI Volumes Using a Random Forest Approach
Includes: Kapas, Z.[Zoltan] Kapás, Z.[Zoltán]
Index for "k"