Co Author Listing * Are You Smarter Than a Sixth Grader? Textbook Question Answering for Multimodal Machine Comprehension
* Cordial Sync: Going Beyond Marginal Policies for Multi-Agent Embodied Tasks, A
* Diagram is Worth a Dozen Images, A
* Don't Just Assume; Look and Answer: Overcoming Priors for Visual Question Answering
* ELASTIC: Improving CNNs With Dynamic Scaling Policies
* Grounded Situation Recognition
* Human Detection Using Partial Least Squares Analysis
* Imagine This! Scripts to Compositions to Videos
* Incremental Multiple Kernel Learning for Object Recognition
* IQA: Visual Question Answering in Interactive Environments
* Motion segmentation and activity representation in crowds
* Observing Human-Object Interactions: Using Spatial and Functional Compatibility for Recognition
* Resource Allocation for Tracking Multiple Targets Using Particle Filters
* RoboTHOR: An Open Simulation-to-Real Embodied AI Platform
* Structured Set Matching Networks for One-Shot Part Labeling
* Tracking Down Under: Following the Satin Bowerbird
* Two Body Problem: Collaborative Visual Task Completion
* Vehicle Detection Using Partial Least Squares
* What's Hidden in a Randomly Weighted Neural Network?
* Why Did the Person Cross the Road (There)? Scene Understanding Using Probabilistic Logic Models and Common Sense Reasoning
Includes: Kembhavi, A. Kembhavi, A.[Aniruddha]
20 for Kembhavi, A.
Co Author Listing * User-assisted Object Detection by Segment Based Similarity Measures in Mobile Laser Scanner Data
Index for "k"