Le Page, A.
Co Author Listing * Embedded infrared imaging to measure the deformation of a soft robotic actuator
Le Page, C.[Christophe]
Co Author Listing * Using agent-based modelling to simulate social-ecological systems across scales
Le Page, J.[James]
Co Author Listing * Comparing Objective and Subjective Metrics Between Physical and Virtual Tasks
Le Page, M.[Michel]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Agronomic Drought in a Highly Anthropogenic Context Based on Satellite Monitoring of Vegetation and Soil Moisture
* Assessing Irrigation Water Use with Remote Sensing-Based Soil Water Balance at an Irrigation Scheme Level in a Semi-Arid Region of Morocco
* Building a Data Set over 12 Globally Distributed Sites to Support the Development of Agriculture Monitoring Applications with Sentinel-2
* Detection of Irrigated Crops from Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Data to Estimate Seasonal Groundwater Use in South India
* Medium-Resolution Mapping of Evapotranspiration at the Catchment Scale Based on Thermal Infrared MODIS Data and ERA-Interim Reanalysis over North Africa
* Potential for the Detection of Irrigation Events on Maize Plots Using Sentinel-1 Soil Moisture Products
* Review of Irrigation Information Retrievals from Space and Their Utility for Users, A
7 for Le Page, M.
Le Paine, T.
Co Author Listing * How deep neural networks can improve emotion recognition on video data
Le Pendu, M.
Co Author Listing * Depth Estimation with Occlusion Handling from a Sparse Set of Light Field Views
* Fourier Disparity Layer Representation for Light Fields, A
* Hierarchical Fourier Disparity Layer Transmission For Light Field Streaming
* High Dynamic Range Light Fields via Weighted Low Rank Approximation
* High Quality Light Field Extraction and Post-Processing for Raw Plenoptic Data
* Inter-Layer Prediction of Color in High Dynamic Range Image Scalable Compression
* Light Field Compression Using Fourier Disparity Layers
* Light Field Inpainting Propagation via Low Rank Matrix Completion
* Local inverse tone curve learning for high dynamic range image scalable compression
* Local Low Rank Approximation With a Parametric Disparity Model for Light Field Compression
* Pipeline for Lenslet Light Field Quality Enhancement, A
* Preconditioned Plug-and-Play ADMM with Locally Adjustable Denoiser for Image Restoration
* Sparse to Dense Scene Flow Estimation From Light Fields
* Template based inter-layer prediction for high dynamic range scalable compression
Includes: Le Pendu, M. Le Pendu, M.[Mikael]
14 for Le Pendu, M.
Le Pennec, E.
Co Author Listing * Bandelet Representations for Image Compression
* Image Compression with Geometrical Wavelets
* NL-Means and aggregation procedures
* Sparse Geometric Image Representations With Bandelets
Le Philippe, N.[Noe]
Co Author Listing * Phylogeny of JPEG images by ancestor estimation using missing markers on image pairs
* Visual saliency-based confidentiality metric for selective crypto-compressed JPEG images
Includes: Le Philippe, N.[Noe] Le Philippe, N.
Le Pichon, A.[Alexis]
Co Author Listing * Case Study of a Mesospheric Temperature Inversion over Maido Observatory through a Multi-Instrumental Observation
* Contribution to Uncertainty Propagation Associated with On-Site Calibration of Infrasound Monitoring Systems
* Remote Monitoring of Mediterranean Hurricanes Using Infrasound
Le Pira, M.[Michela]
Co Author Listing * Linking Public Transport User Satisfaction with Service Accessibility for Sustainable Mobility Planning
* Mapping with Stakeholders: An Overview of Public Participatory GIS and VGI in Transport Decision-Making
Le Pogam, M.A.[Marie Annick]
Co Author Listing * Automated Detection of Adverse Drug Events from Older Patients' Electronic Medical Records Using Text Mining
Includes: Le Pogam, M.A.[Marie Annick] Le Pogam, M.A.[Marie-Annick]
Le Pouliquen, F.
Co Author Listing * Line Orientation Operator
* new adaptive framework for unbiased orientation estimation in textured images, A
* New Operators for Optimized Orientation Estimation
* Scale-adaptive orientation estimation
Includes: Le Pouliquen, F. Le Pouliquen, F.[Franck]
Le Prado, M.
Co Author Listing * Magnetoencephalography With Optically Pumped4He Magnetometers at Ambient Temperature
Index for "l"