Le Van, D.O.
Co Author Listing * Novel Communication Channel Model for Signal Propagation and Loss Through Layered Earth
Le Van, T.[Trung]
Co Author Listing * Sentinel-1 SAR Time Series-Based Assessment of the Impact of Severe Salinity Intrusion Events on Spatiotemporal Changes in Distribution of Rice Planting Areas in Coastal Provinces of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Includes: Le Van, T.[Trung] Le-Van, T.[Trung]
Le Vine, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * Detection of Residual Hot Spots in RFI-Filtered SMAP Data
* Salinity Pilot-Mission Exploitation Platform (Pi-MEP): A Hub for Validation and Exploitation of Satellite Sea Surface Salinity Data, The
Le Vine, D.M.
Co Author Listing * Aquarius RFI Detection and Mitigation Algorithm: Assessment and Examples
* Faraday Rotation Correction for SMAP and Soil Moisture Retrieval
* Faraday Rotation Correction for the SMAP Radiometer
* Foreword to the Special Issue on the 11th Specialist Meeting on Microwave Radiometry and Remote Sensing Applications (MicroRad 2010)
* L-Band Model Function of the Dielectric Constant of Seawater
* L-Band RFI Detected by SMOS and Aquarius
* Location of Radio-Frequency Interference Sources Using the SMAP L-Band Radiometer
* Multifrequency Future for Remote Sensing of Sea Surface Salinity from Space, The
* Remote Sensing of Sea Surface Salinity: Comparison of Satellite and In Situ Observations and Impact of Retrieval Parameters
* Salinity Retrieval Algorithms for the NASA Aquarius Version 5 and SMAP Version 3 Releases, The
* Seawater Debye Model Function at L-Band and Its Impact on Salinity Retrieval From Aquarius Satellite Data
* Soil Moisture Active/Passive L-Band Microwave Radiometer Postlaunch Calibration
* Spurious Signal in SMAP Fourth Stokes Parameter
* Status of Aquarius and Salinity Continuity
* Topographic Signatures in Aquarius Radiometer and Scatterometer Response
Includes: Le Vine, D.M. Le Vine, D.M.[David M.]
15 for Le Vine, D.M.
Le Vine, S.[Scott]
Co Author Listing * Optimal storage and loading zones within surface parking facilities for privately owned automated vehicles
* Reliability-Based Traffic Signal Control for Urban Arterial Roads
Includes: Le Vine, S.[Scott] Le Vine, S.
Index for "l"