Co Author Listing * Compensating for Intraoperative Soft-Tissue Deformations Using Incomplete Surface Data and Finite Elements
* Cortical surface registration for image-guided neurosurgery using laser-range scanning
* Improving Registration Robustness for Image-Guided Liver Surgery in a Novel Human-to-Phantom Data Framework
* Intraoperative Correction of Liver Deformation Using Sparse Surface and Vascular Features via Linearized Iterative Boundary Reconstruction
* Mechanics-Based Nonrigid Registration Method for Liver Surgery Using Sparse Intraoperative Data, A
* Method to Track Cortical Surface Deformations Using a Laser Range Scanner, A
* Microwave image reconstruction utilizing log-magnitude and unwrapped phase to improve high-contrast object recovery
* Modality Independent Elastography (MIE): A New Approach to Elasticity Imaging
* Model-updated image guidance: initial clinical experiences with gravity-induced brain deformation
* Strain Energy Decay Predicts Elastic Registration Accuracy From Intraoperative Data Constraints
10 for Miga, M.I.
Co Author Listing * Terrestrial Remote Sensing of Snowmelt in a Diverse High-Arctic Tundra Environment Using Time-Lapse Imagery
Co Author Listing * information theoretic approach to reflectional symmetry detection, An
Index for "m"