Co Author Listing * From primal templates to invariant recognition
* hierarchical model of peripheral vision, A
* Learning Generic Invariances in Object Recognition: Translation and Scale
* Multiclass Object Recognition with Sparse, Localized Features
* Neurons That Confuse Mirror-Symmetric Object Views
* Object Class Recognition and Localization Using Sparse Features with Limited Receptive Fields
Mutch, K.M.[Kathleen M.]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Accretion and Deletion at Boundaries in Dynamic Scenes
* Analyzing Object Motion Based on Optical Flow
* Calculating Object Size from Stereoscopic Motion
* Determining Object Translation Information Using Stereoscopic Motion
* Dynamic Occlusion Analysis in Optical Flow Fields
* Edge Detection in Optical Flow Fields
* Hierarchical Estimation of Spatial Properties from Motion
* Matching Straight Lines
* Relaxation Labeling Using Staged Updating
Includes: Mutch, K.M.[Kathleen M.] Mutch, K.M.
9 for Mutch, K.M.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Urban Land Surface Temperature and Vertical City Associated with Dengue Incidences
Index for "m"