San Biagio, M.[Marco]
Co Author Listing * Encoding Classes of Unaligned Objects Using Structural Similarity Cross-Covariance Tensors
* Exploiting Feature Correlations by Brownian Statistics for People Detection and Recognition
* Heterogeneous Auto-similarities of Characteristics (HASC): Exploiting Relational Information for Classification
* Kernelized covariance for action recognition
* Latent subcategory models for pedestrian detection with partial occlusion handling
* Multiple Kernel Learning Approach to Multi-Modal Pedestrian Classification, A
Includes: San Biagio, M.[Marco] San-Biagio, M.[Marco] San Biagio, M.
San Jose Alonso, J.I.
Co Author Listing * Comparing Time-of-Flight and Phase-Shift. The Survey of the Royal Pantheon in the Basilica of San Isidoro (LeÓn)
* Information and knowledge systems for integrated models in Cultural Heritage
* systemic approach for 3D recognition of simple primitives in discrete models, A
* Terrestrial laserscanning and low-cost aerial Photogrammetry in the archaeological modelling of a Jewish tanneries
Includes: San Jose Alonso, J.I. San José Alonso, J.I. San Jose-Alonso, J.I. San José-Alonso, J.I.
San Jose Estepar, R.
Co Author Listing * NOVIFAST: A Fast Algorithm for Accurate and Precise VFA MRI T_1 Mapping
* Pulmonary Artery-Vein Classification in CT Images Using Deep Learning
Includes: San Jose Estepar, R. San José Estépar, R.
San Jose, J.T.
Co Author Listing * Adaptation to Flooding Events Through Vulnerability Mapping in Historic Urban Areas
Includes: San Jose, J.T. San-José, J.T.
San Juan, E.[Enrique]
Co Author Listing * Proposed Integration Algorithm to Optimize the Separation of Audio Signals Using the Ica and Wavelet Transform
San Martin, C.[Cesar]
Co Author Listing * Block-recursive filtering for offset nonuniformity estimation in infrared imaging systems: Theory and implementation
* Extended Recursive Filtering Estimation of Detector Offset Nonuniformity in Infrared Imaging Systems
* Face Recognition Using TOF, LBP and SVM in Thermal Infrared Images
* Face Recognition with LWIR Imagery Using Local Binary Patterns
* Feature Extraction Using Circular Statistics Applied to Volcano Monitoring
* Improved Infrared Face Identification Performance Using Nonuniformity Correction Techniques
* Minimum Variance Gain Nonuniformity Estimation in Infrared Focal Plane Array Sensors
* Model-Based Correlation Measure for Nonuniformity Gain and Offset Parameters of Infrared Focal-Plane-Array Sensors
* Neural Network for Nonuniformity and Ghosting Correction of Infrared Image Sequences, A
* Quantitative Evaluation of Fixed-Pattern Noise Reduction Methods in Imaging Systems, A
* Quaternion Correlation Filters for Illumination Invariant Face Recognition
* RLS Filter for Nonuniformity and Ghosting Correction of Infrared Image Sequences, A
* Statistical Recursive Filtering Estimation of Detector Offset Nonuniformity in Infrared Imaging Systems
* Study on Representations for Face Recognition from Thermal Images, A
* Thermal Face Recognition Using Local Patterns
* Wavelet-FFT Filter Applied to Non Uniformity Correction in Infrared Imaging System
Includes: San Martin, C.[Cesar] San-Martin, C.[César] San Martín, C.[César] San Martín, C.[Cesar] San Martin, C.[César] San-Martin, C.[Cesar]
16 for San Martin, C.
San Miguel Ayanz, J.[Jesus]
Co Author Listing * cloud mask methodology for high resolution remote sensing data combining information from high and medium resolution optical sensors, A
* Comparison of Single-Stage and Multistage Classification Approaches for Cover Type Mapping with TM and Spot Data
* Conventional and fuzzy comparisons of large scale land cover products: Application to CORINE, GLC2000, MODIS and GlobCover in Europe
* Data Fusion of Different Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Images Applied to Forest-Type Mapping
* Increasing Robustness of Postclassification Change Detection Using Time Series of Land Cover Maps
* Increasing Spatial Detail of Burned Scar Maps Using IRS-AWiFS Data for Mediterranean Europe
* Unsupervised Change Detection and Recognition System for Forestry, An
Includes: San Miguel Ayanz, J.[Jesus] San-Miguel-Ayanz, J.[Jesús] San Miguel-Ayanz, J. San-Miguel-Ayanz, J.
7 for San Miguel Ayanz, J.
San Miguel, J.C.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Online Performance Evaluation of Video Trackers
* Adaptive people detection based on cross-correlation maximization
* Comparative Evaluation of Stationary Foreground Object Detection Algorithms Based on Background Subtraction Techniques
* Discrimination of abandoned and stolen object based on active contours
* Efficient estimation of target detection quality
* Energy Consumption Models for Smart Camera Networks
* Evaluation of on-line quality estimators for object tracking
* Long-Term Stationary Object Detection Based on Spatio-Temporal Change Detection
* Multi-feature stationary foreground detection for crowded video-surveillance
* Networked Computer Vision: The Importance of a Holistic Simulator
* On the effect of motion segmentation techniques in description based adaptive video transmission
* On the Evaluation of Background Subtraction Algorithms without Ground-Truth
* Ontology for Event Detection and its Application in Surveillance Video, An
* Rejection based multipath reconstruction for background estimation in SBMnet 2016 dataset
* Rejection based multipath reconstruction for background estimation in video sequences with stationary objects
* Robust Unattended and Stolen Object Detection by Fusing Simple Algorithms
* Self-Reconfigurable Smart Camera Networks
* semantic-based probabilistic approach for real-time video event recognition, A
* semantic-guided and self-configurable framework for video analysis, A
* Shadow detection in video surveillance by maximizing agreement between independent detectors
* Skin detection by dual maximization of detectors agreement for video monitoring
* Stand-alone quality estimation of background subtraction algorithms
* Standalone evaluation of deterministic video tracking
* Stationary foreground detection for video-surveillance based on foreground and motion history images
* Stationary foreground detection using background subtraction and temporal difference in video surveillance
* Temporal validation of Particle Filters for video tracking
* Use of feedback strategies in the detection of events for video surveillance
* VisDrone-VDT2018: The Vision Meets Drone Video Detection and Tracking Challenge Results
Includes: San Miguel, J.C. San Miguel, J.C.[Juan Carlos] San Miguel, J.C.[Juan C.]
28 for San Miguel, J.C.
San Miguel, M.J.P.[Martin Joshua P.]
Co Author Listing * Flood Detection and Warning System Based on Video Content Analysis, A
San Millan, E.[Enrique]
Co Author Listing * Correlation-Based Fingerprint Matching with Orientation Field Alignment
San Pedro, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * On the Automatic Creation of Customized Video Content
Includes: San Pedro, J.[Jose] San Pedro, J.[José]
San Pedro, M.O.C.Z.[Maria Ofelia C.Z.]
Co Author Listing * Effects of an Interactive Software Agent on Student Affective Dynamics while Using an Intelligent Tutoring System, The
San Roman, L.
Co Author Listing * Virtual Coiling Technique for Image-Based Aneurysm Models by Dynamic Path Planning, A
San Segundo, R.[Ruben]
Co Author Listing * Frequency features and GMM-UBM approach for gait-based person identification using smartphone inertial signals
Includes: San Segundo, R.[Ruben] San-Segundo, R.[Rubén]
Co Author Listing * Using Mcda and GIS For Landfill Site Selection: Central Districts Of Antalya Province
San, G.L.Y.[Gilbert Lim Yong]
Co Author Listing * Constrained-MSER detection of retinal pathology
San, N.K.[Ng Keng]
Co Author Listing * Extension of CCSDS Algorithm by ROI Capability, An
Co Author Listing * Alternative Extension of the k-Means Algorithm for Clustering Categorical Data, An
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Multi-Stream Deep Learning for Egocentric Activity Recognition
Co Author Listing * How do you develop a face detector for the unconstrained environment?
Co Author Listing * Color Image Coding by using Inter-Color Correlation
* Multiview Image Coding Based on Geometric Prediction
Includes: San, X.[Xing] San, X.
San, Z.A.[Zhen An]
Co Author Listing * Cascading statistical and structural classifiers for iris recognition
Includes: San, Z.A.[Zhen An] San, Z.A.[Zhen-An]
Index for "s"