Sultan Salem, A.K.
Co Author Listing * Polarization in Bistatic Radar Probing of Planetary Surfaces: Application to Mars Express Data
Includes: Sultan Salem, A.K. Sultan-Salem, A.K.
Co Author Listing * Denoising Nonlinear Time Series by Adaptive Filtering and Wavelet Shrinkage: A Comparison
Co Author Listing * Countrywide Monitoring of Ground Deformation Using InSAR Time Series: A Case Study from Qatar
* Crustal Structure of the Nile Delta: Interpretation of Seismic-Constrained Satellite-Based Gravity Data
* Forecasting GRACE Data over the African Watersheds Using Artificial Neural Networks
* Land Subsidence Induced by Rapid Urbanization in Arid Environments: A Remote Sensing-Based Investigation
* Mapping and Forecasting Onsets of Harmful Algal Blooms Using MODIS Data over Coastal Waters Surrounding Charlotte County, Florida
* Mapping the Distribution of Shallow Groundwater Occurrences Using Remote Sensing-Based Statistical Modeling over Southwest Saudi Arabia
* Remote Sensing and Machine Learning-Based Approach to Forecast the Onset of Harmful Algal Bloom, A
* Statistical Applications to Downscale GRACE-Derived Terrestrial Water Storage Data and to Fill Temporal Gaps
8 for Sultan, M.
Co Author Listing * Error Backprojection Algorithms for Non-Line-of-Sight Imaging
Co Author Listing * Spatial Analytics Framework to Investigate Electric Power-Failure Events and Their Causes, A
Co Author Listing * Automatic detection of cervical cells in Pap-smear images using polar transform and k-means segmentation
* Automatic monitoring system for the detection and evaluation of the evolution of hemangiomas
Co Author Listing * Background/Foreground Separation: Guided Attention based Adversarial Modeling (GAAM) versus Robust Subspace Learning Methods
* Complete Moving Object Detection in the Context of Robust Subspace Learning
* Dynamic Background Subtraction Using Least Square Adversarial Learning
* Unsupervised deep context prediction for background estimation and foreground segmentation
* Unsupervised Moving Object Detection in Complex Scenes Using Adversarial Regularizations
* User Recognition From Social Behavior in Computer-Mediated Social Context
Includes: Sultana, M.[Maryam] Sultana, M.
Co Author Listing * Spatio-Temporal Occurrence Modeling of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Subtype H5N1: A Case Study in the Red River Delta, Vietnam
Sultana, N.N.[Nazneen N.]
Co Author Listing * Deep residual network with regularised fisher framework for detection of melanoma
Co Author Listing * Topological Inquisition into the PPI Networks Associated with Human Diseases Through Graphlet Frequency Distribution
Co Author Listing * MRI-Based Medial Axis Extraction and Boundary Segmentation of Cranial Nerves Through Discrete Deformable 3D Contour and Surface Models
Co Author Listing * Abnormal Traffic Detection Using Intelligent Driver Model
* Automatic action annotation in weakly labeled videos
* Automatic Pavement Object Detection Using Superpixel Segmentation Combined With Conditional Random Field
* Deep built-structure counting in satellite imagery using attention based re-weighting
* Destruction from sky: Weakly supervised approach for destruction detection in satellite imagery
* Dogfight: Detecting Drones from Drones Videos
* Human Action Recognition across Datasets by Foreground-Weighted Histogram Decomposition
* Human action recognition in drone videos using a few aerial training examples
* Real-World Anomaly Detection in Surveillance Videos
* Unsupervised action proposal ranking through proposal recombination
* What If We Do Not have Multiple Videos of the Same Action? Video Action Localization Using Web Images
Includes: Sultani, W.[Waqas] Sultani, W.
11 for Sultani, W.
Co Author Listing * CascadeTabNet: An approach for end to end table detection and structure recognition from image-based documents
Index for "s"