Tahmasbi Sarvestani, A.
Co Author Listing * Composite alpha-mu Based DSRC Channel Model Using Large Data Set of RSSI Measurements
* Cooperative Time and Energy-Optimal Lane Change Maneuvers for Connected Automated Vehicles
Includes: Tahmasbi Sarvestani, A. Tahmasbi-Sarvestani, A. Tahmasbi-Sarvestani, A.[Amin]
Co Author Listing * Quantitative Aspects of Single-Molecule Microscopy: Information-theoretic analysis of single-molecule data
Co Author Listing * HGR-Net: a fusion network for hand gesture segmentation and recognition
Co Author Listing * Modeling and Forecasting the Urban Volume Using Stochastic Differential Equations
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Hyperspectral Imaging and Near-Infrared Spectroscopy to Determine Nitrogen and Carbon Concentrations in Wheat
* Performance Evaluation of Vis/NIR Hyperspectral Imaging to Predict Curcumin Concentration in Fresh Turmeric Rhizomes, A
* Rapid Determination of Nutrient Concentrations in Hass Avocado Fruit by Vis/NIR Hyperspectral Imaging of Flesh or Skin
Tahmasebi Aria, F.
Co Author Listing * Edge-Guided Image Gap Interpolation Using Multi-Scale Transformation
Co Author Listing * Deep Recurrent Neural Networks for Prostate Cancer Detection: Analysis of Temporal Enhanced Ultrasound
* Diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: A comparative study of shear wave elastography, morphometry and artificial intelligence techniques
Includes: Tahmasebi, A. Tahmasebi, A.[Aylin]
Co Author Listing * novel adaptive approach to fingerprint enhancement filter design, A
Co Author Listing * ANHIR: Automatic Non-Rigid Histological Image Registration Challenge
Co Author Listing * MM-Locate-News: Multimodal Focus Location Estimation in News
Co Author Listing * Joint local and statistical discriminant learning via feature alignment
* Multi-source domain adaptation for image classification
Co Author Listing * Applying action attribute class validation to improve human activity recognition
* Applying attributes to improve human activity recognition
* Image Differencing Approaches to Medical Image Classification
* Radar micro-doppler for long range front-view gait recognition
* Radar Stride Rate Extraction
* Remote detection of humans and animals
Includes: Tahmoush, D.[David] Tahmoush, D.
Index for "t"