Co Author Listing * Evaluating Endmember and Band Selection Techniques for Multiple Endmember Spectral Mixture Analysis using Post-Fire Imaging Spectroscopy
* Joint Use of PROSAIL and DART for Fast LUT Building: Application to Gap Fraction and Leaf Biochemistry Estimations over Sparse Oak Stands
* Live Fuel Moisture Content Product from Landsat TM Satellite Time Series for Implementation in Fire Behavior Models, A
* Monitoring LAI, Chlorophylls, and Carotenoids Content of a Woodland Savanna Using Hyperspectral Imagery and 3D Radiative Transfer Modeling
Ustin, S.L.[Susan L.]
Co Author Listing * Airborne Thermal Imagery to Detect the Seasonal Evolution of Crop Water Status in Peach, Nectarine and Saturn Peach Orchards
* Confidence Levels, Sensitivity, and the Role of Bathymetry in Coral Reef Remote Sensing
* Deriving leaf mass per area (LMA) from foliar reflectance across a variety of plant species using continuous wavelet analysis
* Detection of interannual vegetation responses to climatic variability using AVIRIS data in a coastal savanna in California
* Discrimination of Canopy Structural Types in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Central California
* Dynamic Characteristics of Vegetation Change Based on Reconstructed Heterogenous NDVI in Seismic Regions
* Extrapolating Forest Canopy Fuel Properties in the California Rim Fire by Combining Airborne LiDAR and Landsat OLI Data
* Genus-Level Mapping of Invasive Floating Aquatic Vegetation Using Sentinel-2 Satellite Remote Sensing
* Imaging Spectroscopic Analysis of Biochemical Traits for Shrub Species in Great Basin, USA
* Impact of Modeling Abstractions When Estimating Leaf Mass per Area and Equivalent Water Thickness over Sparse Forests Using a Hybrid Method
* Improvement of Clay and Sand Quantification Based on a Novel Approach with a Focus on Multispectral Satellite Images
* Marsh Loss Due to Cumulative Impacts of Hurricane Isaac and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in Louisiana
* Predicting Maize Yield at the Plot Scale of Different Fertilizer Systems by Multi-Source Data and Machine Learning Methods
* Preface: Remote Sensing of Biodiversity
* Regional Scale Dryland Vegetation Classification with an Integrated Lidar-Hyperspectral Approach
Includes: Ustin, S.L.[Susan L.] Ustin, S.L.
15 for Ustin, S.L.
Co Author Listing * Hyperbolic Image Embeddings
* Multi-Region bilinear convolutional neural networks for person re-identification
Includes: Ustinova, E.[Evgeniya] Ustinova, E.
Index for "u"