Co Author Listing * Historical forest biomass dynamics modelled with Landsat spectral trajectories
Co Author Listing * Analysing the Safe, Average and Border Samples on Two-Class Imbalance Problems in the Back-Propagation Domain
* Analysis of new techniques to obtain quality training sets
* Empirical Study for the Multi-class Imbalance Problem with Neural Networks, An
* hybrid method to face class overlap and class imbalance on neural networks and multi-class scenarios, A
* Modified Back-Propagation Algorithm to Deal with Severe Two-Class Imbalance Problems on Neural Networks, A
* Performance Analysis of Deep Neural Networks for Classification of Gene-Expression Microarrays
* When Overlapping Unexpectedly Alters the Class Imbalance Effects
Includes: Alejo, R.[Roberto] Alejo, R.
7 for Alejo, R.
Index for "a"