Co Author Listing * Improved delay-dependent stability criteria for 2-D discrete state delayed systems
* Object tracking using particle filter based on Lyapunov stability
Alfie Cohen, M.
Co Author Listing * Flood Vulnerability Reduction, Using A Partial Participatory Gis Approach. A Study Case in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Includes: Alfie Cohen, M. Alfie-Cohen, M.
Co Author Listing * Assessing Daily Evapotranspiration Methodologies from One-Time-of-Day sUAS and EC Information in the GRAPEX Project
* Incorporation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Point Cloud Products into Remote Sensing Evapotranspiration Models
* Influence of Model Grid Size on the Estimation of Surface Fluxes Using the Two Source Energy Balance Model and sUAS Imagery in Vineyards
Alfieri, J.G.[Joseph G.]
Co Author Listing * Daily Mapping of 30 m LAI and NDVI for Grape Yield Prediction in California Vineyards
* Determining Evapotranspiration by Using Combination Equation Models with Sentinel-2 Data and Comparison with Thermal-Based Energy Balance in a California Irrigated Vineyard
* Surface Energy Flux Estimation in Two Boreal Settings in Alaska Using a Thermal-Based Remote Sensing Model
* Using High-Spatiotemporal Thermal Satellite ET Retrievals for Operational Water Use and Stress Monitoring in a California Vineyard
Co Author Listing * Satellite-Based Evapotranspiration in Hydrological Model Calibration
Alfieri, S.M.[Silvia Maria]
Co Author Listing * Comparing Thresholding with Machine Learning Classifiers for Mapping Complex Water
* Monitoring of Irrigation Schemes by Remote Sensing: Phenology versus Retrieval of Biophysical Variables
* Relating Spatiotemporal Patterns of Forest Fires Burned Area and Duration to Diurnal Land Surface Temperature Anomalies
* Spectral Unmixing Method with Ensemble Estimation of Endmembers: Application to Flood Mapping in the Caprivi Floodplain, A
Co Author Listing * Geomatic Techniques for Monitoring and Verifying of The Wear Condition Of The Runways of The Bridge Cranes
Alfio, V.S.[Vincenzo Saverio]
Co Author Listing * CityGML Multiscale Approach for the Conservation and Management of Cultural Heritage: The Case Study of the Old Town of Taranto (Italy), A
Index for "a"