Co Author Listing * Detecting Regions of Maximal Divergence for Spatio-Temporal Anomaly Detection
* Hierarchy-Based Image Embeddings for Semantic Image Retrieval
* Information-Theoretic Active Learning for Content-Based Image Retrieval
Includes: Barz, B.[Bjorn] Barz, B.[Björn]
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of Spectra Using Empirical Basis Functions
Includes: Barz, J.[Jakob] Bärz, J.[Jakob]
Co Author Listing * Submillimeter Accuracy of InSAR Time Series: Experimental Validation
Barzegar Parizi, S.
Co Author Listing * Electromagnetic Wave Scattering Analysis From 2-D Periodic Rough Surfaces Using Complex Images Technique
Includes: Barzegar Parizi, S. Barzegar-Parizi, S.
Co Author Listing * Harmony in Motion
Co Author Listing * Toward Hardware Building Blocks for Software-Only Real-Time Video Processing: The MOVIE Approach
Co Author Listing * SCoBeP: Dense image registration using sparse coding and belief propagation
* Video Super-Resolution Framework Using SCoBeP, A
Includes: Barzigar, N.[Nafise] Barzigar, N.
Co Author Listing * Subjective Quality Analysis of Bit Rate Exchange Between Temporal and SNR Scalability in the MPEG4 SVC Extension
Co Author Listing * On domain knowledge and feature selection using a support vector machine
Co Author Listing * linguistic approach to classification of bacterial genomes, A
* statistical model of cluster stability, A
Includes: Barzily, Z.[Zeev] Barzily, Z.
Co Author Listing * Automatic and Robust Aerial Road Detection Based on Multihypothesis Generalized Kalman Filter Using Fully and Partially Occluded Models
* Automatic Finding of Main Roads in Aerial Images by Using Geometric-Stochastic Models and Estimation
* Completely Automatic Reliable Finding of Main Roads in Aerial Images by Using Bayesian Methods
* Fast Robust Tracking of Curvy Partially Occluded Roads in Clutter in Aerial Images
* Local-to-Global Point Cloud Registration Using a Dictionary of Viewpoint Descriptors
* New Geometric Stochastic Technology for Finding and Recognizing Roads and Their Features in Aerial Images
* Recognition of 3D Objects Based on Implicit Polynomials
* Recognizing Groups of Curves Based on New Affine Mutual Geometric Invariants, with Applications to Recognizing Intersecting Roads in Aerial Images
* Robust Fitting of Implicit Polynomials with Quantized Coefficients to 2d Data
* Stable Fitting of 2D Curves and 3D Surfaces by Implicit Polynomials
Includes: Barzohar, M. Barzohar, M.[Meir]
10 for Barzohar, M.
Co Author Listing * Removal of Blocking Artifacts using Random Pattern Filtering
Index for "b"